This is a discussion on New Selfname Items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Jazzstick
80? the picture shows a lvl 80 requirement..
That's because those are level 80 quest items.......
lol dagger +6 106 ap,i dont risk it to +7 ^^
where u wrote that will come to usko in a week or smthg also?
for the lazy people:
- Lots and lots of new recipes are available for manufacturing.
- Under the Castle weapons: there are 2 different kinds of them. The first is the normal Under the Castle weapons which can be used at level 75. The second are "selfname" weapons and can be used at level 80. The level 80 versions are more powerful than the level 75 ones. (Currently the normal weapons seem to have the same stats as High Class items.)
-- There are the following Under the Castle weapons:
-- Dagger: Khanjar
-- Jamadhar: Moonlight (note that "jamadhar" is a new item category and it looks like a dagger)
-- Long Spear: Vogue(?)
-- Bow: Azagai
-- Staff: Codex Gigas (has Fire, Ice and Lightning variants)
-- Priest mace: Ruah(?)
-- Shield (for priests only): Adaga Shield
- Heppa Weapons and Armor: may be manufactured from materials obtained by disassembling items. They look like High Class weapons and armor.
- Meran Armor: these require items from item disassembly, as well as Fantastic XXX Frames and one item that is currently unknown origin (maybe Under the Castle).
- Booties: these are items that can be exchanged for random rewards, like chests and gems. You combine them from Under the Castle drops. The most valuable type of Booty can drop the original Set items (Dragon, Mithril, Ron and Trial) but with a very low rate.
- Buff gems: these give you a temporary buff for EXP, HP, AC or NP. When you disassemble items, you sometimes get a fragment of a buff gem. Combine 5 of these fragments into a full buff gem with 100% success rate.
- Old accessories with higher success rate: apparently these will need a different PUS item (not the Shadow Piece).
- As mentioned before, the Moonlight is a jamadhar, which is a weapon category on its own. Jamadhars work exactly the same way as daggers, except that dagger defence won't work against them. There is special "jamadhar defense" to reduce the damage from jamadhars. For example, the Adaga Shield and some of the new accessories have jamadhar defense. There are now also "plain" jamadhars in the game, and they are very conspicuous in the weapon NPC because of the yellow border. They are called: Jamadhar, Half-moon Jamadhar, Fang of Rabuma, Reaper's Jamadhar, Windstorm, Abyss Jamadhar, Weapon Breaker, Blood Finger, True Silver, Exceptional True Silver.
- There are also tons of new accessories. Their obtaining source is unknown. Check the Item Guide for their stats.
-- Taurus Pendant
-- Ararat Pendant
-- Pontus Pendant
-- Taurus Belt
-- Ararat Belt
-- Pontus Belt
-- Taurus Ring
-- Ararat Ring
-- Pontus Ring
-- Antara Ring
-- Antalya Ring
-- Tros Ring
-- Kojahan Ring
-- Necklace of Swiftness (High Class)
-- Old Necklace of Swiftness (High Class)
-- Belt of Swiftness (High Class)
-- Old Necklace of Swiftness (High Class)
- Bombs that can be purchased from Sundries to be used in Under the Castle. Each bomb has a level range in which it can be used.
- The names of skill groups will be the same for El Morad and Karus. This means that Warriors' 3rd skill group is called "Passion", and Priests' skill groups are "Aura", "Heal" and "Charm".
- The Passion skill group is changed around a bit
- New clan UI with the ability to add notes to members
- Maximum member count is 50
- The member list shows the last time of login (for people not logged in since this update, it will say something like 15 thousand days ago)
- Mining and fishing will require level 35
- Some unique items can be upgraded with low-class upgrade scrolls
- Certain items will trigger an in-game announcement when they are picked up
cool weapons....i liked the spear and the jamadhar
just so u know, this patch isnt coming to KO for a looooooooooong time. minimum 6 months, probably much more knowing K2
So sins best bet will be having a Jamadhar + Dagger with gr8 stats on both weps :P should be interesting to see what happens with usko now.
the accessories don't look like they will change much unless im missing something and yes this patch is a long ways away. there is still a patch in between that we have yet to receive before this one.
Where I can see those new items that going to be added states? I search and KOK but cant see :X
And also, so IN, IB and GB will have the same bonuses? Jahander def wont be added to them?
So does it mean that the new items will have all weapons def + Jahander?
Can any1 get the states of the new items that going to be added? ;o