Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New Server 10th world coming

This is a discussion on New Server 10th world coming within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by _Priest_Of_God_ Still confused what the point is think they should fix some of the bugs that are ...
Page: 2

MyBitch

Originally posted by _Priest_Of_God_
    Still confused what the point is think they should fix some of the bugs that are in there older servers and STOP making new servers im tired as hell of remaking my skill bar everytime i come on.......but thats just me *-_-
    also this might help on the stability of the servers.. les ppl on each server should be les lag for us.

not sure tho, just my theory

better fix ranking on website

fuk that wold theyll keep adding new ones, one day we all should decide were we gone play ill stay pathos fuk the new one :/

MyBitch

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-_Priest_Of_God_
    Still confused what the point is think they should fix some of the bugs that are in there older servers and STOP making new servers im tired as hell of remaking my skill bar everytime i come on.......but thats just me *-_-
    set your skill bar the way you want it, go to seed help and click save settings, as if it was magic[/b]
    Dont work for me

Ruthless

typical k2..why the fuck would u introduce a new server without fixing the stupid bugs?

ye + i seen koxp in town so we'll know how server is gona look

Hydr4

Patos is to empty to play in its not even funny

Originally posted by MyBitch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MyBitch)</div>
    Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-_Priest_Of_God_

set your skill bar the way you want it, go to seed help and click save settings, as if it was magic
    Dont work for me[/b]
    does not work for me either

kopanos

Originally posted by Hydr4
    Patos is to empty to play in its not even funny
    Well i guess some clans from the older servers may decide to move to the new ones so they don't have so many problems with overpopulation of the servers. At least that is what they are hoping for. And maybe they are right, i hear a lot of non-premies saying they can play on pathos or even manes without much problem. Losing a couple houndred players on peak times will not reduce lag much i guess but it will surely open up some slots for nonpremiums in the old servers.

Hydr4

i just got dced out of bowl and like seriously the only one's who where in there were

some clannies of mine and 2 humans (included people chilling in town miaous :wub: )

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    more servers will cut down on servers being full...

Wrong, its just the same people making new chars on a new server. I never noticed that a new server helps with lag issues at all. In fact, I've noticed the contrary. By the way, instead of more new useless servers, how about fixing the shit wrong that already exists 1st. ?

TeaBagging

Originally posted by Rocker911
    Lag-Fest is coming!! :wacko: *Now imagine all those pple throwing fireworks -.- and all those events lag and full server fest ftl.

mmmmm that gave me a gud gun idea

Everyone run into large groups of turks and thoow fireworks ^^ lets fk there internet up

MyBitch

Originally posted by TeaBagging+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TeaBagging)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rocker911
    Lag-Fest is coming!! :wacko: *Now imagine all those pple throwing fireworks -.- and all those events lag and full server fest ftl.

Everyone run into large groups of turks and thoow fireworks ^^ lets fk there internet up[/b]
    +1 :wub:
    if posible

TeaBagging

Originally posted by MyBitch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MyBitch)</div>
    Originally posted by TeaBagging@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rocker911

Everyone run into large groups of turks and thoow fireworks ^^ lets fk there internet up
    +1 :wub:
    if posible[/b]
    Was done a few days ago in DLW, a commander used prevoke 2 in huge groups of turks and d.ced em all like 4 times from ALL Servers (was early morning war if any of u remember then all d.cing ^^)

EDIT: Prevoke 2 when done by a commander makes everyone arround him do it ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12