Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New Server?

This is a discussion on New Server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Amano+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amano)</div> ice age will come in july?[/b] i think for september or october <!--QuoteBegin-GoodGun yep i ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Amano+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amano)</div>
    ice age will come in july?[/b]
    i think for september or october

<!--QuoteBegin-GoodGun

yep i wan new server

Ruthless

$50 says theres gonna be a first raptor existing on the new server during its first month <_<

Originally posted by Ruthless
    $50 says theres gonna be a first raptor existing on the new server during its first month <_<
    raptor +8 you mean? a raptor in general isn't uncommon even within the first week or two xD

RuleR

USKO is a popular MMORPG, there will be servers open every 4-5 months or so to keep the players interest up.
    JapKo or MyKO would open new servers too if the game was more popular there.
    As for the cheating/hacking, the more popular a game is the more cheats/cheaters will have (no easy way to stop them).
    there prolly be a new server, a new patch (new bugs too maybe), same cheaters/dupers, but hey a new start is good for the first 1-2 months, then it's boring/lame again (look at olympia and now coming fast edana)

Originally posted by GoodGun+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GoodGun)</div>
    yep i wan new server [/b]
    Originally posted by ::LinK::@
    hopefully a new server comes * ^_^ *i want a legit server since all the others have been fuked already.
    <!--QuoteBegin-JxxL

plz not another server :|
    I have 2 agree with JxxL, PLS NOT ANOTHER SERVER. and why ? U ask me why ? just look to Olympia and edana, its like 2,5 months old server. wana play on new server ? than go and start there, ohh I forgot, there r already too many shards and raptors +8. WHY THE HELL U THINK THAN NEW SERVER WILL BE DIFERENT ? OMG....

Originally posted by tchuddi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tchuddi)</div>
    Originally posted by GoodGun+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GoodGun)
    yep i wan new server [/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-::LinK::
    @
    hopefully a new server comes * ^_^ *i want a legit server since all the others have been fuked already.
    <!--QuoteBegin-JxxL

plz not another server :|
    I have 2 agree with JxxL, PLS NOT ANOTHER SERVER. and why ? U ask me why ? just look to Olympia and edana, its like 2,5 months old server. wana play on new server ? than go and start there, ohh I forgot, there r already too many shards and raptors +8. WHY THE HELL U THINK THAN NEW SERVER WILL BE DIFERENT ? OMG....[/b][/quote]
    theres already a few legit lvl 70s on olympia...

Personally, I'd like to see a D4 before a brand new server...especially with the xp bug on d1 give some more lvl'ing spots to choose from. I'm tired of doing harpies and getting ks'd by whole parties trying to take the spawn from us. But a D4 would be really nice, I could care less about a new server.

Pas

LoL, we want a new server cus in our servers (Cypher mine) is getting too boring deal with so many cheater and try to be a legit player, it was fine when the most legit clans have the Delos Castle (MH aka RT and S4F) but since Heaven took the castle (Cheating :angry: ) we have nothing to do there any more. <_<

Im optimistic and i think legit player can rule again in the new server like we did in Cypher :wub:

PD. i got hacked -_- like many of MH

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Edana was so legit that it hurts. There were best farmers in ko history, most ppl had 500m on first weeks. Market was full of rols, rocs and whatever that were sold with these prices. And everybody were happy.

king arthur

execpt of making a new server they should give the most populated servers a server more :@

::LinK::

nop no new server anytime soon, i asked costumer support and they say they r not planing on a new server anytime soon

RuleR

Originally posted by ::LinK::
    nop no new server anytime soon, i asked costumer support and they say they r not planing on a new server anytime soon
    did K2 actualy answer ur message? strange i never get an answer from CS lol

::LinK::

they started finally answering me when i said i wasted my moeny and stuff, :rollseyes: just started complaining

Xselnce

Its funny how one person you talk to says new server on June 26th. The next says July 10th. Then another says no there isnt a new server coming at all.

Well if there is a new server RecognizeThis from Cypher will be moving a full clan to it.

Cypher is out of control with no hope to pull it out of the death spiral it is in.

NiTeRiDeR

Hmmm... seems like there must be a new server coming out. Someone told me there was a new server coming out july 7... Here it is, July 7th, and there is a 3hr maintenence planned.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast