Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

To all MYKO quitters.

This is a discussion on To all MYKO quitters. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, I decided to help any english speaking player who quitted playing MYKO and wants to start playing USKO, u ...
Page: 1

Banned

Hello, I decided to help any english speaking player who quitted playing MYKO and wants to start playing USKO,
    u dont owe me anything I just want to enjoy playing with more english speaking people.
    im a level 71 Rogue from LOGOS, Human side, you are all welcome to pm me
    in this forum if you would like to play in logos human side, I can help u with what ever u like, enjoy guys
    I hope this community will grow thanks to you !

razzy

Hello, I decided to help any english speaking player who quitted playing MYKO and wants to start playing USKO,
    u dont owe me anything I just want to enjoy playing with more english speaking people.
    in this forum if you would like to play in logos human side, I can help u with what ever u like, enjoy guys
    I hope this community will grow thanks to you ![/b]
    very nice of you

TheReapers members rulez :P I'll be there also Gangsta if u need help with them

noobybooby22

most going ronark.... just cuz new server so i would advise every english player to head to ronark since it will be full on english players for a while.

Banned

It's your decision mate, you can go ronark and start from scratch or you can go logos
    and be supported by some of the strongest english players in the server

Banned

i quit and i want to start again but i dont have the patience or heart to really do it anymore ... if you guys will support me and help me and give me shit then ill start again ..

i have 1 or 2 accounts in ares 60/62 that i can give but its the oldest server and "every1" is 70+ now a days :S

Lammer

Ronark is aka KoxpLand ... so good luck :lol:

Sorrent0

I hope this community will grow thanks to you!

very nice from you ill try to pm you i just started and got a 58 rogue :P

Banned

i quit and i want to start again but i dont have the patience or heart to really do it anymore ... if you guys will support me and help me and give me shit then ill start again ..[/b]
    If you dont have the patience or heart for the game you shouldnt play it anymore, after all this is a game..

WARP

im playing on logos atm, lvl 46 orc warrior, if some1 wanna help just say haha =P

Morph3us

Unhappy

If any1 from MYKO went to USKO or have there a good character and it's on Ronark please pm me i realy need some help 3 days = lvl 47 i hate to be n00b (Morph3us from MYKO , xydonis) PM ME I AM Morpheu5

BlackOak

A guy I work with just started a char on Logos. If y'all run up on a char SARAVOK, please be sure to help dude out. He's a noob to KO but a former hardcore DDO and Dark Ages of Camelot player. He's a gg retired us army dude, and he would appeciate some help, though he wouldnt ask himself.

He's lvl 35 and still being pwned by the moradon gliptodont...please dont say i told y'all this

tks!

Banned

Ill be looking for him BlackOak

Subzero

i quited myko 5 years ago, does that count? :huh:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast