Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is It Possible?

This is a discussion on Is It Possible? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; to lvl to 70 on a rogue then get shard of [name] then make +7 then delvl to 59 and ...
Page: 1

killer2675

to lvl to 70 on a rogue then get shard of [name] then make +7 then delvl to 59 and go ardream after restat / reskill?

to lvl to 70 on a rogue then get shard of [name] then make +7 then delvl to 59 and go ardream after restat / reskill?[/b]

think to get the shard you need to do somekind of a master, and by getting that master you cant go to adream anymore

Jay

if u dont get masters done on the rogue, then i think its possible

WARP

if its mastered u cant, but ..who the hell would do that? LOL

killer2675

my friends in the middle of delvling lol he said its do or die time he said if it dont work hes quiting

Dark_sith

if hes not mastered i think it will work

Aziznow

No. ypu're masterd.

Banned Senior Member

my friends in the middle of delvling lol he said its do or die time he said if it dont work hes quiting[/b]
    Then it's Die time, because your friend most likely has his masters done at lvl 70.

Robokill

I wouldn't do it for the simple reason that if someone takes a pic of it in adream your probably banned.

I wouldn't do it for the simple reason that if someone takes a pic of it in adream your probably banned.[/b]
    Dosent say anthing about leveling to 70 and deleveling to use it in ardream in the ToS, so if they ban you - You could sue them for lots of cash because it isnt in the rules

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

yea but who will lvl to 70 without master just to get the lvl 70 dagger and then dlvl for ardream? :mellow:

yea but who will lvl to 70 without master just to get the lvl 70 dagger and then dlvl for ardream? :mellow:[/b]

koxp'er?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

but why a koxper will dlvl if he can lvl to 80 and go cz instead of wasting time lvling and dlvling and just stay at dcz

imo it isnt even worth it. a lvl 70 rogue with dagger +7 would sell for about 150-200 usd? shard +8 costs about 150~ maybe less usd. u could just sell the 70 rogue and buy a shard and re-level a lvl 59 rogue and use shard +8 which probably better for a dcz sin..

kibal

but why a koxper will dlvl if he can lvl to 80 and go cz instead of wasting time lvling and dlvling and just stay at dcz[/b]
    perhaps cose they fixed the xp bug at least i heard that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast