Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NEW SERVER

This is a discussion on NEW SERVER within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, u got all in topic What class u'll choose? p.s - I kno that I made ''byebye'' topic but ...
Page: 1

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Well, u got all in topic What class u'll choose?

p.s - I kno that I made ''byebye'' topic but then my friend called on my self and told me about 13th world in KO and I'm back rofl haha so fukin addicted ^_^

I'll own wiv warrior (sin MAYBE) its like 90% warrior - sin 10%

im choosing rogue, altho i cant mh combo... why rogue? because its the easiest to solo class, even without parties, u can gain pretty good exp.

Banned

Rogue...

I kno it's topic about new server - but it says that it 13th world will be launched. I made topic about professions AAAIGHT!

Banned

Warrior

NegerLars

Warrior

TwistTheKnife

This is rediculous. They just released a new server. Older servers are empty. Releasing new servers just ruins the old ones. I've been playing on ronark for a few months, I've just gotten all the items I need and am about to hit 70 and now theyre going to release another server. Ronark is dead enough as it is, even OrcAgusthus, the GM commented on it when he was in cz and there was 9 orcs. Cz keeps getting emptier and emptier. If k2 wants to to keep releasing new servers, there gonna have to start merging the dead ones. Not everyone can get lvl 70 and fully uniqued within the 1st month of a new server. Some people work hard for there levels and items and when we finally get them everyone leaves the server. I really wish this company would think about the PLAYERS (there customers, there soul source of revenue) instead of thinking of themselves.

Here's a topic about it on the main forum, anyone else who thinks this is a bad go to this link and let them know what you think about it
    HERE

Damn i gonne bring rogue power to this server , careful people :P orcs green faty , you gonne be rape soon.

dunno how u guys but im scared

hehehe

Ainelover

sin 1000000%

warrior for sho

Mage.

Mage > All since new patch.

I'm coming for ALL you sins.

Banned Senior Member

This is rediculous. They just released a new server. Older servers are empty. Releasing new servers just ruins the old ones. I've been playing on ronark for a few months, I've just gotten all the items I need and am about to hit 70 and now theyre going to release another server. Ronark is dead enough as it is, even OrcAgusthus, the GM commented on it when he was in cz and there was 9 orcs. Cz keeps getting emptier and emptier. If k2 wants to to keep releasing new servers, there gonna have to start merging the dead ones. Not everyone can get lvl 70 and fully uniqued within the 1st month of a new server. Some people work hard for there levels and items and when we finally get them everyone leaves the server. I really wish this company would think about the PLAYERS (there customers, there soul source of revenue) instead of thinking of themselves.

Here's a topic about it on the main forum, anyone else who thinks this is a bad go to this link and let them know what you think about it
    HERE[/b]
    Dude K2 never listen players , so you just wasting your time and some ppl will call you a retard ... also u might get banned from K2 cuz they dont like you

Imma be mage at new.

I'll be mage, and yes indeed servers will be empty...Though stop releasing new servers would suck... Removing 3rd servers maybe would help a bit but dunno.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast