Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

new server

This is a discussion on new server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys! I've been having a long long break from this crappy game. and I can't wait till the new ...
Page: 1

quuack

Hi guys! I've been having a long long break from this crappy game. and I can't wait till the new server comes anyone know anything about it?
    when will they launch a new server :blink:

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Hi guys! I've been having a long long break from this crappy game. and I can't wait till the new server comes anyone know anything about it?
    when will they launch a new server :blink:[/b]
    i do not think ko needs to be split up anymore as it is . ';s

5DollahSuckySucky

15 servers already ..

quuack

i do not think ko needs to be split up anymore as it is . ';s[/b]
    why not ? is there anything better than border wars and 24/7 lvling? noh man i dont think so

when will they launch a new server :blink:[/b]
    Out the 1st january.

draviste

They decided instead of adding a new server to delete a server cough c west cough to change it up a bit.

quuack

Out the 1st january.[/b]

aaah I see. Really looking forward to that. and no bloody ideas about west /east. just crap :/

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

why not ? is there anything better than border wars and 24/7 lvling? noh man i dont think so [/b]
    the more people are split up the more nothing will get fixed.

15 servers already ..[/b]
    he also agree's we got 15 already why add more...
    spkitting everyone up makeing eatch server more dead...
    sux for people who just wana pk ;s

quuack

I think they should put two or three server s together. like arex,dies,xigenon. and make a new one. better for you baba ?

TheBloodyBeast

I think they should put two or three server s together. like arex,dies,xigenon. and make a new one. better for you baba ?[/b]
    no. ares aka private server with xig? forget that

Banned

Red face

I think they should put two or three server s together. like arex,dies,xigenon. and make a new one. better for you baba ?[/b]
    i think they should make a turkish server.

New serwer= priv GM serwer

You think that's so easy lmao? .. Just wait, anyone work for k2 there oke?

K2 should fix the dc hack and arrow shower hack first and other bugs.... b4 launch new server. Imagine new server with those hacks.... Koxper > legit players in lvl..

Banned

Question

K2 should fix the dc hack and arrow shower hack first and other bugs.... b4 launch new server. Imagine new server with those hacks.... Koxper > legit players in lvl..[/b]
    i agree totaly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast