Page 13 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

NEW SERVER!

This is a discussion on NEW SERVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If the players wouldnt trade Gbs for USD in the first place then the chinese wouldnt have a way to ...
Page: 13

idefix

If the players wouldnt trade Gbs for USD in the first place then the chinese wouldnt have a way to sell the Gbs since nobody wants them.[/b]
    That would only ever happen if PUS items were non tradeable or if there wasn't a PUS. Because they are tradeable, there are people who want to gain an advantage by buying items for $$ and selling for in game currency. Because this is the case, then others who are quitting / need RL money will be selling their ingame money for $$ for a bit worse rate than what PUS -> ingame money trading offers. Therefore there will always be trading between players this way. When there is such trading, there will also be chinese gold farmers who make their living by farming and selling for an even better price.

It's funny how this only happens in f2p games, and in f2p games people tend to use more money than what a p2p game would cost.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

That would only ever happen if PUS items were non tradeable or if there wasn't a PUS. Because they are tradeable, there are people who want to gain an advantage by buying items for $$ and selling for in game currency. Because this is the case, then others who are quitting / need RL money will be selling their ingame money for $$ for a bit worse rate than what PUS -> ingame money trading offers. Therefore there will always be trading between players this way. When there is such trading, there will also be chinese gold farmers who make their living by farming and selling for an even better price.

It's funny how this only happens in f2p games, and in f2p games people tend to use more money than what a p2p game would cost.
    [/b]
    are you just basing that on ko? lol

Hey cutie Senior Member

are you just basing that on ko? lol[/b]
    runescape?

It's funny how this only happens in f2p games, and in f2p games people tend to use more money than what a p2p game would cost.[/b]

you think people who pay for wow monthly dont pay for chinese gold farming? Thats where most of it started

tommyleonghk

lol..

new server

how pathetic

server x 1 = hacks/koxp x1
    server x 10 = hacks/koxp x 10

have fun with the new server

Banned

The usd market in KO is alot bigger then WoW.
    For an good geared character in WoW u can get like max 500dollar, or unless u have a really really unique thing u get 1000+
    In KO u get 1000usd easily if u have an above average geared character

niggastolemyyoshi

lol..

new server

how pathetic

server x 1 = hacks/koxp x1
    server x 10 = hacks/koxp x 10

have fun with the new server

[/b]
    +1 good luck to all new server players with fucking damn lag and 2x 3x maybe 5x koxpers. cuz everybody thinks ahh new server maybe i can a chance here to be a wellknwon player or bla bla.....and after koxp koxp lag lag.... I m sure every 9-10 year-old players will have koxp in new server

Banned

The usd market in KO is alot bigger then WoW.
    For an good geared character in WoW u can get like max 500dollar, or unless u have a really really unique thing u get 1000+
    In KO u get 1000usd easily if u have an above average geared character[/b]
    The items sold in ko are worth more but like 10 000 times more pps playing wow, it was more chinese farmers in the start of wow then it is now.

The reason the market is so low is that blizzard knows what they do, they learnd from d2 probebly :P

cuz everybody thinks ahh new server maybe i can a chance here to be a wellknwon player or bla bla.....[/b]
    says the guy who plays the latest server lol

Ever since KE ended ko has been 1 big macrofest[/b]
    ko was one big macrofest since day one, ringwraith.

people farm gold and sell it for $ in almost every mmorpg. not just ko.

Ki1laH

i fking remember u lol teh warrior rite? from uhmm meowmix in edana and vendetta in pathos ?[/b]
    Yes, I was.

he had first giga at pathos if i remember well [/b]
    That to. :P

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I don't see any legitness on that. Same as babashopping. Babashoppers do the same amount for a char like a macroer.

That's my opinion.[/b]
    Wtf you mean by that? A babashopper uses LEGIT USD to get his items. A macroer uses ILLEGAL Programs to get his items. I dont see a comparison here what so ever.

Banned

Babashopping is still against the ToS.