Page 14 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

NEW SERVER!

This is a discussion on NEW SERVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Babashopping is still against the ToS.[/b] True... but maybe you can consider this: 1. Is it legal to spend, for ...
Page: 14

Babashopping is still against the ToS.[/b]
    True... but maybe you can consider this:

1. Is it legal to spend, for example, $500 to buy trinas from the PUS, and then sell the trinas in-game for igc?

2. Next, ask yourself, if you are the person who is planning to spend $500 on this game, would you rather just use it to buy your items directly, or do it via buying PUS items and selling for igc?

3. Of course, buying directly from another player would mean a direct trade between 2 parties, therefore no injection of PUS items into game. But I personally rather wish to give the money to some good guy in-game rather then K2. h34r:

4. And no matter how geared a person is, you can still take him down. But not a GODMODE hacker. <_<

Just my 2 cents worth.

The usd market in KO is alot bigger then WoW.
    For an good geared character in WoW u can get like max 500dollar, or unless u have a really really unique thing u get 1000+
    In KO u get 1000usd easily if u have an above average geared character[/b]

500 usd max?... Funny how chrs get sold for 1k euros in wow easilly, but yes KO is a USD based game and wow aint

daym i cant wait for dis server new people to meet i have my beer and shit ready and my weed for dis shit !!

k3nn3n

izzit a new server launching?

And no matter how geared a person is, you can still take him down. But not a GODMODE hacker[/b]
    +1

And well for the first few days of server release perhaps the GMs will be active.. so, less cheaters ¬_¬

you think people who pay for wow monthly dont pay for chinese gold farming? Thats where most of it started[/b]
    Wrong. Chinafarming started long before wow came out. And yes some people who pay for wow buy gold! I love those who do it cause they pay me 9000G for a silly 10man raid weapon xD

Banned

+1

And well for the first few days of server release perhaps the GMs will be active.. so, less cheaters ¬_¬[/b]
    When i played c-west in the start i know ppls macroing for gems for 2-3 weeks straight at the same spot.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

"KOXP" existed ever since KO started off, I remember in MYKO, people were actually allowed to macro in Eslant only... why? Because back then in the KE version, it was mostly English players who really couldn&#39;t spend time leveling up, especially without premium, since basically no one used to buy premiums. So it was insanely hard for people to get to level 70 without premium, especially because of the crappy XP slots, so that&#39;s why back then it was allowed.

But now, is a different story. Now you can honestly level to 80 in like 2 months just by xping pretty much all day, it&#39;s not that hard, compared to when it was KE. That&#39;s the only reason why I don&#39;t understand people here, why do they koxp if it&#39;s so easy to level by yourself...

you where never allowed to macro in MYKO. People got banned on adonis and cypher just like they do now, just back then there was even less gms that where even more inactive, it also wasnt koxp back in the day a lot used ezscripts or clock. pretty much scripted timers nothing as advanced as they have now

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

you where never allowed to macro in MYKO. People got banned on adonis and cypher just like they do now, just back then there was even less gms that where even more inactive, it also wasnt koxp back in the day a lot used ezscripts or clock. pretty much scripted timers nothing as advanced as they have now[/b]
    People were if they were in Eslant, I&#39;m pretty sure you&#39;ve probably seen people get banned in EMC in the AKs spot or something, cause there it was illegal. But anyways, macro/koxp is overall gay and illegal, I was against it using it then, and def against it using it now. I love how some retards added me to msn, and saying they are koxpers and they are gonna level fast on the new server, and want to join clan... I just lol and block.

It will be interesting to see how will rental bug affect on the new server&#39;s economy.
    I wont move so im looking forward for your reply.

People were if they were in Eslant, I&#39;m pretty sure you&#39;ve probably seen people get banned in EMC in the AKs spot or something, cause there it was illegal. But anyways, macro/koxp is overall gay and illegal, I was against it using it then, and def against it using it now. I love how some retards added me to msn, and saying they are koxpers and they are gonna level fast on the new server, and want to join clan... I just lol and block.[/b]
    +1

it was 100% allowed in Eslant

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

It will be interesting to see how will rental bug affect on the new server&#39;s economy.
    I wont move so im looking forward for your reply. [/b]
    The developer said they will fix the rental bug and find out a way to improve the game economy, this can mean maybe they will use shells +4&#39;s and weapons +4&#39;s instead of +7. I think this would be a much better idea, even if it was +3.

Ignore Me Senior Member

I was looking forward - to day 1 of a new server.

Before half this thread decided to macro. WTF!

There are actual things to talk about. The drops in Moradon are now nothing. It will be hard to make any kind of money. Pots money - sundry money. Priests will get Prayer at STR 85 not level 45 which means BPs have prayer as soon as they have skills. Mastering will be easy not the shannagins of CWest in the early months.

Yawn annoying thread - I&#39;d prefer flames to woot macro - OMG how funny - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I was looking forward - to day 1 of a new server.

Before half this thread decided to macro. WTF!

There are actual things to talk about. The drops in Moradon are now nothing. It will be hard to make any kind of money. Pots money - sundry money. Priests will get Prayer at STR 85 not level 45 which means BPs have prayer as soon as they have skills. Mastering will be easy not the shannagins of CWest in the early months.

Yawn annoying thread - I&#39;d prefer flames to woot macro - OMG how funny - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/b]
    Hope their joking >.>