Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

NEW SERVER!

This is a discussion on NEW SERVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any canadian need a sharer for this new server drop me a pm....
Page: 2

any canadian need a sharer for this new server drop me a pm.

rasta

New server is not owning the people who said it is not coming out. It is owning the already made servers by making them less active, those users are the ones who are getting owned and it is not cool.[/b]
    You're damn right dude. h34r:

lol i love the ko forums

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
    The error returned was:

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Dec 24 2011</span>, 10:40 PM.[/b]

CHRISTMAS EVE OMG TY SO MUCH CHUCKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU FUCKING FAGGOT! I CAN NOT WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS MORNING WHEN I CAN GO BACK ON THE OFFICAL KO FORUMS!

lol i love the ko forums

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don&#39;t know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
    The error returned was:

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Dec 24 2011</span>, 10:40 PM.[/b]

CHRISTMAS EVE OMG TY SO MUCH CHUCKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU FUCKING FAGGOT! I CAN NOT WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS MORNING WHEN I CAN GO BACK ON THE OFFICAL KO FORUMS![/b]
    Hey! It&#39;s only 2 and a half years!

sexyrexy

woo hoo a new server for people afraid to play against people with better gear or higher level
    seriously thats how it seems everytime then once people catch up its /quit_ko

Hey! It&#39;s only 2 and a half years![/b]
    lol did they delete my posts? i think i saw you on there

lol did they delete my posts? i think i saw you on there[/b]
    I saw it ROFLMFAO BBQ LOL OLOLOl afsdklfjö

Yes, they deleted it. Was amusing though.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

oh no
    we dont need a new server :X

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I&#39;m not gonna say anything... but people always counter what I have to say, even though it&#39;s true...

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

if you heard of people reporting getting “random disconnects” it was because they were cheating (I remember a thread from the forums specifically asking about this,

ALL archers get dc even the none cheating ones.. god what a bunch of lies from his side >_>

More GMs

We just hired 4 new GMs, and are on track for several more. These new hires, coupled with the new anti-cheating measures, are all part of our initiative to make Knight Online a cheat free experience.

ooh yes we all believe that don&#39;t we? ^^

First we’ll be looking at improving the solo experience for players levels 1 to 59, adding new quests, armors, and buffs that replicate the effects that items in the Power Up Store have.

well curious about that

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

It&#39;s been a year-old rumor now that the next server after Carnac would be named Kaisha, eh who knows..
    The way they write this.. makes you so hyped, I&#39;m having second thoughts of going new server now, lol.

GZ to new server ppl and hopefully change really does happen (GO OBAMA, HA.) ... TBL is my main problem imo
    *at last, puts hope in k2&#39;s hands*

ImSoDemon

Okay, I read Ko4Life, Despite the fact im banned on the main forums, Any release date has been set or any time around? I&#39;d like to know an answer If anybody has one.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Okay, I read Ko4Life, Despite the fact im banned on the main forums, Any release date has been set or any time around? I&#39;d like to know an answer If anybody has one.[/b]
    Late April.
    <blockquote>For those of you that bothered to read to the bottom of this list, we have heard your pleas for a new server, and intend to open a new one in late April. Look forward to more information being released as we get closer to its release date. </blockquote>[/b]

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

(The Castellan @ Mar 30 2009, 01:00 PM) *
    Look forward to more information being released as we get closer to its release date.[/b]
    what info? :P that it will have 3 server&#39;s? or that it will be called Yenom su evig? :P

what info? :P that it will have 3 server&#39;s? or that it will be called Yenom su evig? :P[/b]
    Or if it would be separated by ip maybe.

Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast