Page 20 of 90 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

NEW SERVER!

This is a discussion on NEW SERVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Chinese goldfarmers already left the game, their gb companies are just buying gold bars from ingame players that abuse the ...
Page: 20

Banned

Chinese goldfarmers already left the game, their gb companies are just buying gold bars from ingame players that abuse the Beginner's quest in order to gain like 300gb a day.[/b]
    300gb a day :blink:
    Thats like 1500dollars, teach me please

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

+1 to Kaya,
    pay some more Usd to get Press OK from these little turkish kids. we gonna beat yall once again and again, funny thing is these kids re max. 15 years old.
    how i know ?
    im one of them.

+ we re really happy coz there is a new server, it means we gonna get some more money from u guys.
    <3 KO
    <3 Ko4Life Market
    <3 these english ppl who pays usd to KO items.[/b]
    i think ima go new server just to pwn ur ass

sowiec

no matter what, it will be fun first weeks if you can start early enough, play 1 month then sell

Banned

atleast 5 of these post are reasons why ko4life should issue iq test b4 allowing users to post

legendmage

Why is everyone bashing the new server on having a shitload of koxpers/tbl editors etc
    EVERY fucking server has this shit so what makes you think your server is gonna be better then the new one. You know what, the new server will be much more fun to play on because we dont have to deal with +9/+3 bullshit items like the rest of you sobs.

EasyMaster

Why is everyone bashing the new server on having a shitload of koxpers/tbl editors etc
    EVERY fucking server has this shit so what makes you think your server is gonna be better then the new one. You know what, the new server will be much more fun to play on because we dont have to deal with +9/+3 bullshit items like the rest of you sobs.[/b]
    maybe fixed dupe ?

Banned

new server is pointless , welcome back to cwest in 2 weeks when the hoppers and sellers quit , go read some the the clans going clanlist , there a joke 80 % of mostly every clan is hoppers

Ki1laH

I made 1G+ from Edana.
    I made 1.8G from Pathos.

New servers rock ... slm baba?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Nop..I am first.. 24 sharers:
    My 2 friends : Golis and fotios
    My 2 bro&#39;s : Marios and Alex
    My 6 cousin&#39;s : Jim . Antoni , Tomas , Alex ,George , Michael .
    My mom and my dad : Kathreen and Nic
    My teachers : Physic teacher , Mathematic teacher and more..
    And more ppl..
    Biggest thanks to my grandpa and grandma ..They both gonna exp more than 3 hours a day..INSANE DUDE.!!!! ISNT THAT GG ?[/b]
    If you were orc, I wouldn&#39;t let you XP :P.

Ki1laH

+1 to Kaya,
    pay some more Usd to get Press OK from these little turkish kids. we gonna beat yall once again and again, funny thing is these kids re max. 15 years old.
    how i know ?
    im one of them.

+ we re really happy coz there is a new server, it means we gonna get some more money from u guys.
    <3 KO
    <3 Ko4Life Market
    <3 these english ppl who pays usd to KO items.[/b]
    I&#39;ve made thousands of dollars myself off turks alone from selling items/chars when I quit, don&#39;t think for one second its the other way around baba.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Actually for those thinking that this new server will be the same as any other new server released, well you are wrong, at least logically speaking. It&#39;s been a year since the last server has been released, meaning in that time many have either quit their servers after 2-3 months thinking they will server hop, or have quit their server because they have played way to long on it, or have quit their server because they got sick and tired of the cheaters, especially since they aren&#39;t populated so seeing a cheater isn&#39;t 1 in a million, but more like 1 in 100. The point is that people have only been used to having the new servers released every 3-4 months, like it usually happened, and that&#39;s why all the servers have pretty much had their major drops after approximately 3 months. The thing is though, K2 has finally relalized their mistake into releasing new servers every so often, so now the next new server after this will probably be again in another year, meaning that people know not to quit early to be ready to hop onto the next server, or also meaning that instead of having a population drop in 3 months, this might happen in about 6-9 months on this new server. Cheaters are everywhere, and in every game. But honestly, find a good clan, play with the big boys where people are actually scared to get banned, and you will have fun. Sure you might run into a cheater once in a while, but it&#39;s not as bad as if you stay in like DCZ or RLB. Especially if this new security system works, then that&#39;s our main problem solved right there, or at least decreased dramatically. People will go to the new server no matter what others think, I already know that all the other servers are dead, and will die even more when the new server opens, but deal with it, good things never last awhile.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

atleast 5 of these post are reasons why ko4life should issue iq test b4 allowing users to post[/b]
    yours being all 5 kkthxbb

ImSoDemon

Ko4Drama.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

wow how useless can a post be,

It&#39;s simple, if you don&#39;t wanna go, then fucking don&#39;t go
    If you do wanna go, then fucking go

Why make such a big thing out of it, goddamn

Banned

yours being all 5 kkthxbb[/b]
    insightfull , go blow a chicken

Ko4Drama.[/b]