Page 23 of 90 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

NEW SERVER!

This is a discussion on NEW SERVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You are fucking wrong once again..IS NOT A FUCKING ENGLISH SERVER SO WE DON'T KNOW.. TURKLAR RULEZ . Means we ...
Page: 23

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

You are fucking wrong once again..IS NOT A FUCKING ENGLISH SERVER SO WE DON'T KNOW.. TURKLAR RULEZ . Means we dont know who gonna pwn yet because we know nothing about what turks gonna do .[/b]
    i guess ppl cant be polite these days huh

i guess ppl cant be polite these days huh[/b]
    nop..Just informing u dude..You cant plan anything couse lots of turks will go there.. :/

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Cassiba you never played with turks in new server? You talk like they gonna change everything but the only thing that will be dif is csw

Cwest is a "all english server" and koxp during wars and bifrost is very bad. So turks on a new server will change a shitload. Every xp spot will be taken by koxpers and during wars it will be chaos.

Cwest is a "all english server" and koxp during wars and bifrost is very bad. So turks on a new server will change a shitload. Every xp spot will be taken by koxpers and during wars it will be chaos.[/b]
    At the previous new servers with turks I played we didn have a single problem. Back then we only had dk spot as xp so way less spots then now. And there will be 3+ servers.

Hobs, 3 spots
    dks, 3 spots
    boroos, 2 spots
    ds, 2 spots
    titans, 2 spots

So thats 12 spots on a nation, 24 spots in 1 server x4= 96 spots.

Not even metioning eslant spots.

At the previous new servers with turks I played we didn have a single problem. Back then we only had dk spot as xp so way less spots then now. And there will be 3+ servers.

Hobs, 3 spots
    dks, 3 spots
    boroos, 2 spots
    ds, 2 spots
    titans, 2 spots

So thats 12 spots on a nation, 24 spots in 1 server x4= 96 spots.

Not even metioning eslant spots.[/b]
    I guarantee you every hob spot will be taken. Hell in Ares and Cwest the spots are still taken most of the time. Yea DKs and Boroos wont be taken because archers will have a hard time killing those and they will always be raided, but every spot in estlant (after some time) and a few spots in CZ will be taken. I am not saying it will be impossible to get xp done, because it won't, but it will be hard. KOXP is at its peak.

Banned

LoLed.. You probably mean the old members..Couse all those guys whos in undezz now said that they wont go .. Some of will go for some days but they will go back to their servers after a week or so . [/b]
    Yes that clan keept their name just couse they had long capes :P

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It's not the turks that will be changing anything really, they actually make this game fun since like 90%+ of them are never organized, so they are our free NP. But it's the cheaters, and in this case which I'm assuming people think that it's mostly turks, that will only effect the results of CSW/isi/felk... if no one cheated, i will guarantee u that they won't be even close to getting any of these.

LoLed.. You probably mean the old members..Couse all those guys whos in undezz now said that they wont go .. Some of will go for some days but they will go back to their servers after a week or so . [/b]
    obviously the orginal memebers

It's not the turks that will be changing anything really, they actually make this game fun since like 90%+ of them are never organized, so they are our free NP. But it's the cheaters, and in this case which I'm assuming people think that it's mostly turks, that will only effect the results of CSW/isi/felk... if no one cheated, i will guarantee u that they won't be even close to getting any of these.[/b]
    Believe it or not, a good amount of the top clans, on every server, are turk (excluding cwest) which if you noticed the two top clans, suck ASS, notice, #1 human side is a DCZ clan, pfft. So no, you don't have the right to say that 90% of them are not organized. Now, if cwest had not been a regional server, I would put my money, 5 of the top 10 clans, would be turk. It's funny how everyone blams turks for everything, cheating, what not. Go to carnac-west, no turks their, you will see the SAME shit. I'm not turk nor are any of my friends, but all turks are not bad/cheating/idiot people as most of the people on this forum believe.

Believe it or not, a good amount of the top clans, on every server, are turk (excluding cwest) which if you noticed the two top clans, suck ASS, notice, #1 human side is a DCZ clan, pfft. So no, you don't have the right to say that 90% of them are not organized. Now, if cwest had not been a regional server, I would put my money, 5 of the top 10 clans, would be turk. It's funny how everyone blams turks for everything, cheating, what not. Go to carnac-west, no turks their, you will see the SAME shit. I'm not turk nor are any of my friends, but all turks are not bad/cheating/idiot people as most of the people on this forum believe.[/b]
    I do have the right to say that 90% + are not organized. You think that since like 3-4 turk clans are in top 5 that they make more then 10% of the turkish population?... give me a break, that's not even close to 10% of the turkish population. That's why I said 90%+ aren't organized, as there is a few out there that are, and that is why they are in top 5, but once again, it is proven pretty much that on every server at the moment, there is at least 1 turk clan in top 5 that got their rank by doing things illegally and having illegal players in their clan.

Believe it or not, a good amount of the top clans, on every server, are turk (excluding cwest) which if you noticed the two top clans, suck ASS, notice, #1 human side is a DCZ clan, pfft. So no, you don't have the right to say that 90% of them are not organized. Now, if cwest had not been a regional server, I would put my money, 5 of the top 10 clans, would be turk. It's funny how everyone blams turks for everything, cheating, what not. Go to carnac-west, no turks their, you will see the SAME shit. I'm not turk nor are any of my friends, but all turks are not bad/cheating/idiot people as most of the people on this forum believe.[/b]
    Go pk for 1h in cwest.

Then any other server.

You will notice that in turk servers its wayyyyyyyyyy worse

I played carnacwest, and I played ares, I can see the difference, but english players are just as bad as the turks, and do the same shit.
    If you have the right to say 90% of the turk population is unorganized, I have the same right to say the same about the english.

TOYSOLDIER_

top clan = glowy armband? or skills? cuz theres alot of top clans on girakon that blow yarrak

I played carnacwest, and I played ares, I can see the difference, but english players are just as bad as the turks, and do the same shit.
    If you have the right to say 90% of the turk population is unorganized, I have the same right to say the same about the english.[/b]
    You are right, that pretty much both english and turkish are unorganized... but from what I've seen on previous servers, it's always the english clans that are more organized then the turkish clans. And let me remind you, now a days, it's mostly turkish players playing this game, so when you mention that 90% of the turks playing are organized that is much more significant then saying 90% of the english people are unorganized, cause english players in this game are honestly like less then 20% or so.