Page 28 of 90 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

NEW SERVER!

This is a discussion on NEW SERVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; says the guy who takes pride in being top clan on a beta private server.[/b] trip lets go join Heaven ...
Page: 28

Imhotep

says the guy who takes pride in being top clan on a beta private server.[/b]
    trip lets go join Heaven and pwn nick in the face

Havoc2

I wonder who I'm going with

Banned

And once again... owned.

I wonder who I'm going with [/b]
    Me obv.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

trip lets go join Heaven and pwn nick in the face [/b]
    You take pride in being a fucking koxper you douche?

I lol'd

people still play ko? amazing.

people still play ko? amazing.[/b]
    people still come to the forum even after they quit? amazing.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

not beta, and on a server that was populated more then any 1 of the USKO servers... el oh el

people still come to the forum even after they quit? amazing.[/b]
    Yea, they do have a WoW forum as well here, Or did you bother to look past the Hackers Q.Q on Ko?

not beta, and on a server that was populated more then any 1 of the USKO servers... el oh el[/b]
    Proof or it didn't happen, and I played their for awhile, never saw 1000+ players or even close >.>.

which "GM" is this?

dragunmaster

which "GM" is this?[/b]
    prolly the same gm contact you and your friend sexycomboot had

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Proof or it didn't happen, and I played their for awhile, never saw 1000+ players or even close >.>.[/b]
    I'll show you proof... that's if you can get on vent . No one said anything about 1000+ people playing on it, but I did mention it was incredibly packed in CZ, just like on any new server (and not on any of the servers in usko)

Richie

Most likely they will be heading to the server as they did in Akara, and they hacked their way up their as well, scammed people, gm spawning bosses for them, etc. Heaven is just abuncha retarded turk's that hack. And I will alway's affilate you with being a hacker Richie. Oh, And please - Spare your idiotic comments of how their legit...
    If Heaven does indeed go with Troy to this server, well - Prepare for cypher all over again .[/b]
    I love how you state facts :/
    HeaveN have never left cypher, nor have they branched out to any other server. As with many clans, some or sometimes just 1 member goes to a new server starts bragging that he came from such and such and whalaa all of a sudden its the whole fucking clan that is rumored to be there.
    1 person, that may or may not have been in HeaveN goes to a new server and says hes HeaveN...does that mean the whole clan went does it?
    Victory, quit talking out your ass about shit you know nothing about. All you are is a rumor mill. Pity all you do is go round in circles, you seem somewhat intellegent.

But hey, you talk as tho you know stuffs...care to name all these members of HeaveN that fuck every other server up?
    Feel free to name some game chars in this format...

Cypher Char Name:________ Other Server Char Name:________

Banned

I love how you state facts :/
    HeaveN have never left cypher, nor have they branched out to any other server. As with many clans, some or sometimes just 1 member goes to a new server starts bragging that he came from such and such and whalaa all of a sudden its the whole fucking clan that is rumored to be there.
    1 person, that may or may not have been in HeaveN goes to a new server and says hes HeaveN...does that mean the whole clan went does it?
    Victory, quit talking out your ass about shit you know nothing about. All you are is a rumor mill. Pity all you do is go round in circles, you seem somewhat intellegent.

But hey, you talk as tho you know stuffs...care to name all these members of HeaveN that fuck every other server up?
    Feel free to name some game chars in this format...

Cypher Char Name:________ Other Server Char Name:________[/b]
    :lol: