Page 31 of 90 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

NEW SERVER!

This is a discussion on NEW SERVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Don't worry, we have 4Sultans and Sultans and like 5 million of their subclans on Ronark. They still use all ...
Page: 31

Don't worry, we have 4Sultans and Sultans and like 5 million of their subclans on Ronark. They still use all their cheats, but they still get their asses handed to them ^^[/b]
    Yes, but im sure they arn't the real 'Sultans'. Meaning the real ones. - Edana orc clan, 4Sultans. With Ceasor as their leader.

simple

ooh yeah caesar and the sultans.. god those guys cheated so much that they even got their own song on Xigenon [/b]
    Fixed it for u ;D

They used to be at beramus too right after they got banned at xig they moved there but i cant seem to remember thier clan name and caesars name there its been more than 3 years tho D;

Hey cutie Senior Member

Ceasar is going.
    and so is his bitches

they asked me to come, but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

bottomline is heaven comes say bye bye to CSW, theyll win by any means necessary (hacks) they make a living off selling those gb's

n yea i seen that too when angelfall/cold(leader of heaven) got banned he came back in 3 days or so with better gear then b4

Heaven's shit, bringt it on bitches.

Hell_Angel

Yes, but im sure they arn't the real 'Sultans'. Meaning the real ones. - Edana orc clan, 4Sultans. With Ceasor as their leader.[/b]
    ahh the sultans ... I used to be in there clan with a friend of mine... we had to nt and join ImSorry becuz we got a first look no how bad they cheated.... we're talking 100 abyss drains (the name escapes me atm) a day for BF greeds... any item +8 u wanted (I had ms+8, hb+8, ss+8, ii+8....even a CS+0 which they already had +7s....)

on top of their dupes... they were AMAZING pkers... fear will get ppl to join them :unsure:

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

well see if they can get past the new security thingy

well see if they can get past the new security thingy[/b]
    I personally never ran into any complications on any online hack detector thing, Xtrap, Punkbuster, etc. etc. Their not that hard lol, Change a file extension, Edit a program here and their and bam works again.

I personally never ran into any complications on any online hack detector thing, Xtrap, Punkbuster, etc. etc. Their not that hard lol, Change a file extension, Edit a program here and their and bam works again. [/b]
    Some1 with experience??

Some1 with experience??[/b]
    yup, Spent a few year's making aimbots for certain FPS game's wallhacks, etc. Never used them but they were great experience to mess with

yup, Spent a few year's making aimbots for certain FPS game's wallhacks, etc. Never used them but they were great experience to mess with [/b]
    yea rite

yea rite[/b]
    lol, Just because I sold them to people means I was using them? Lol nah - I didnt even play the game but continued making them for profit.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol, Just because I sold them to people means I was using them? Lol nah - I didnt even play the game but continued making them for profit.[/b]
    You kind of have to use them... to see if they work. So don't lie .

You kind of have to use them... to see if they work. So don't lie .[/b]
    I tested them on full hacker servers? I only needed to test at max 10-20 mins.

wawh

and making them makes you any better than the persons using them? :lol: