Page 38 of 90 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1341

NEW SERVER!

This is a discussion on NEW SERVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; + fucking 1[/b] +1 i have 3 busy weeks starting today...
Page: 38


  1. #556
    Stronger
    Guest

    Default

    + fucking 1[/b]

    +1 i have 3 busy weeks starting today

  2. #557
    Aus Rep Senior Member silentdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    what time US is the maintenance?

  3. #558
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MTL, Canada
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    PST: 3:00pm or 4:00pm
    ET: 6:00 or 7:00pm?

    Should be first hours but their times are fucked up, so I dunno anymore.

  4. #559
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    If their implementing a new security system + new server, will talk awhile for maint.

  5. #560
    ImSoDemon
    Guest

    Default

    Yea thats true.

    gay.gif :mellow:

  6. #561
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    does anyone know what turk clans r moving to this server and also which nation they would b?

  7. #562
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    does anyone know what turk clans r moving to this server and also which nation they would b?[/b]
    From the news that I have they will be mostly orc, so I can't wait to start chopping as humans.

  8. #563
    Senior Member SimpleSins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    192

    Default

    ahahaha we all know damn well those servers will not be up untill turks are up and thats like 3-5 am easterntime and 12-3 am Pacific standard time.

    Not to mention every server thats new and starts out is full of lag for the first couple of days, adding the fact that if they DO put in another anti hack security system, that patch it self will probably have something wrong with it and cause people problems not allowing them to login.

    Its a long road yet guys, dont get too excited just to get frustrated the day it does come out.

    None the less im the one saying this but i bet ill prob be sitting waiting for that new server to come out... get frustrated with the lag, the gay patching and all the shittyness.

    =) im just warning ya theres a 85% chance things are gonna be bad when it comes out but im hoping for that 15% =\

  9. #564
    420 Senior Member karysa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LoVin the GanJa since '92
    Posts
    947

    Default

    ahahaha we all know damn well those servers will not be up untill turks are up and thats like 3-5 am easterntime and 12-3 am Pacific standard time.

    Not to mention every server thats new and starts out is full of lag for the first couple of days, adding the fact that if they DO put in another anti hack security system, that patch it self will probably have something wrong with it and cause people problems not allowing them to login.

    Its a long road yet guys, dont get too excited just to get frustrated the day it does come out.

    None the less im the one saying this but i bet ill prob be sitting waiting for that new server to come out... get frustrated with the lag, the gay patching and all the shittyness.

    =) im just warning ya theres a 85% chance things are gonna be bad when it comes out but im hoping for that 15% =\[/b]

    Being as I have never once seen a server come out, or a security patch without all of these problems. I would change that to 99% chance, with a generous 1% chance they actually do it right for the first time.

  10. #565
    Aus Rep Senior Member silentdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Spose, 1st day is like hell, constant dc's from lag etc

  11. #566
    Ki1laH
    Guest

    Default

    You would think it would be nice to disconnect from hell.

  12. #567
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    SoCal/AZ
    Posts
    2,264

    Default

    I am not worried about the lag... I am just worried about all the koxpers taking up Hobs.

  13. #568
    Senior Member MrCassiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Veria,Greece
    Posts
    1,601

    Default

    I am not worried about the lag... I am just worried about all the koxpers taking up Hobs.[/b]
    and not only hobs... >.< All low lvl mobs that we will need to do quests and exp .. Till we get 60+ will be so kinda fucked up!

  14. #569
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    I am not worried about the lag... I am just worried about all the koxpers taking up Hobs.[/b]
    my clan will be does "koxpers" on hobs

  15. #570
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    SoCal/AZ
    Posts
    2,264

    Default

    my clan will be does "koxpers" on hobs [/b]
    huh? I just hope that Valor will help out superheroes once you guys are 60+ with the koxpers in the abyss.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •