Page 38 of 90 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

NEW SERVER!

This is a discussion on NEW SERVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; + fucking 1[/b] +1 i have 3 busy weeks starting today...
Page: 38

Stronger

+ fucking 1[/b]

+1 i have 3 busy weeks starting today

what time US is the maintenance?

Banned

PST: 3:00pm or 4:00pm
    ET: 6:00 or 7:00pm?

Should be first hours but their times are fucked up, so I dunno anymore.

If their implementing a new security system + new server, will talk awhile for maint.

ImSoDemon

Yea thats true.

gay.gif :mellow:

Little archer Senior Member

does anyone know what turk clans r moving to this server and also which nation they would b?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

does anyone know what turk clans r moving to this server and also which nation they would b?[/b]
    From the news that I have they will be mostly orc, so I can't wait to start chopping as humans.

ahahaha we all know damn well those servers will not be up untill turks are up and thats like 3-5 am easterntime and 12-3 am Pacific standard time.

Not to mention every server thats new and starts out is full of lag for the first couple of days, adding the fact that if they DO put in another anti hack security system, that patch it self will probably have something wrong with it and cause people problems not allowing them to login.

Its a long road yet guys, dont get too excited just to get frustrated the day it does come out.

None the less im the one saying this but i bet ill prob be sitting waiting for that new server to come out... get frustrated with the lag, the gay patching and all the shittyness.

=) im just warning ya theres a 85% chance things are gonna be bad when it comes out but im hoping for that 15% =\

ahahaha we all know damn well those servers will not be up untill turks are up and thats like 3-5 am easterntime and 12-3 am Pacific standard time.

Not to mention every server thats new and starts out is full of lag for the first couple of days, adding the fact that if they DO put in another anti hack security system, that patch it self will probably have something wrong with it and cause people problems not allowing them to login.

Its a long road yet guys, dont get too excited just to get frustrated the day it does come out.

None the less im the one saying this but i bet ill prob be sitting waiting for that new server to come out... get frustrated with the lag, the gay patching and all the shittyness.

=) im just warning ya theres a 85% chance things are gonna be bad when it comes out but im hoping for that 15% =\[/b]

Being as I have never once seen a server come out, or a security patch without all of these problems. I would change that to 99% chance, with a generous 1% chance they actually do it right for the first time.

Spose, 1st day is like hell, constant dc's from lag etc

Ki1laH

You would think it would be nice to disconnect from hell.

I am not worried about the lag... I am just worried about all the koxpers taking up Hobs.

I am not worried about the lag... I am just worried about all the koxpers taking up Hobs.[/b]
    and not only hobs... >.< All low lvl mobs that we will need to do quests and exp .. Till we get 60+ will be so kinda fucked up!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I am not worried about the lag... I am just worried about all the koxpers taking up Hobs.[/b]
    my clan will be does "koxpers" on hobs

my clan will be does "koxpers" on hobs [/b]
    huh? I just hope that Valor will help out superheroes once you guys are 60+ with the koxpers in the abyss.