Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hows the game going

This is a discussion on Hows the game going within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hah and old player stopping by. It's been years since I played KO. I was thinking bout playing it a ...
Page: 1

Affenotto

Default Hows the game going

Hah and old player stopping by. It's been years since I played KO. I was thinking bout playing it a bit on the side since no game I have seen can compare to the fun of pvp on this game.

So curious about a few things: Whats the best server to start on now and if you don't spend real cash is the game still incredibly stacked against you.

budweiser

sure in my mind the best server to start is the latest one...cause like the oldest one,ares,everyone have good gears ,high lvl....more hard to become the best...

Affenotto

Haha whats the new server, I remember when beramus was the "new" server. I left after pathos was opened.

maybe you should use the search button because there are hundreds of topics exactly like this one

Meatmow

ionia is the newest but i hear so many bad things about it, Im at Cwest and i like it there almost all English speaking.

TheSonOfSam

ionia is your best choice

teehee

The new server is your best place to go, if someone has not already mentioned it i personally would tell u to go try a good p server as those have better anti cheat than usko.

amparnell

Ive played on ares for years, and I have not spent that much USD on the game, but I still do really well in Ronark Land Base, because its all about the team play. If you can get a good clan to help you Pk then you have a good shot. The hacking is annoying, but i really dont let it bother me that much because most hackers I can kill, or they cant do enough damage to kill me.

StarBux

Ionia is NOT your best choice. Ionia Sucks nut sack. Soooooo many hackers there. I got to lvl 67 ahead of most players, but once they hit lvl 60+ there was pretty much no place to exp. Paramun, always full of Koxp, hob goblins...koxp, everything...koxp.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSonOfSam View Post
    ionia is your best choice
    Ionia is the worst server I played it for like two months all there was hacks

amparnell

yes Ionia is worst for hacker server

Affenotto

Thanks for all the replies, wasn't able to get on til now cause moving (first house ftw!!). I made orc healer on cwest named affenotto if anyone wants to hit me up (clan plys baba).

Gonna be hard to play here lately enjoying my optimization period with dsl.

C-west is the best choice. I played Beramus, Girakon and Manes and I didn't like any of them cuz of the turks. C-west is the server where there is the fewest hackers and also 90% of the server speaks english that you can understand. The last 10% speaks a little english or none at all.

C-west is also a place where you can play if you only spend those 25 usd each month on a plat prem, but you need tactic and skillz to beat those babashoppers ^^

BUT watch out for scammers and fake gms, we got a lot of those.

Welcome to c-west

hatay

Prices are really expensive on cwest and most of the 70+ babashop.

I don't think you should come back

I'm also an old timer and I regret coming back but it's too late now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast