Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 204

new server

This is a discussion on new server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ready. pfft....
Page: 11


  1. #151
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Ready. pfft.

  2. #152
    Cooba
    Guest

    Default

    Wow u're back !

  3. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    151

    Default

    i don't see many posts for the new server on any forum. and i only see like 2-3 clan posts about joining a clan for the new server
    this is probably the least talked about opening in a while

  4. #154
    pimp101
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    i don't see many posts for the new server on any forum. and i only see like 2-3 clan posts about joining a clan for the new server
    this is probably the least talked about opening in a while

    well down and domination are alomost full i think and theres like 2 ardream clans and another mage clan recruiting on officials

    BTW

    Just in-case people dont read twitter

    Kronos server is on schedule for launch by 8 PM KOL standard time. Kronos section has now been opened up on English and Turkish KOL forums.

    1hour ago
    Last edited by pimp101; 10-15-2009 at 09:06 PM.

  5. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Because most of ko4life is english people and they want to stick to their dead C-west server

  6. #156
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    151

    Default

    what happened to fierce? i remember they started at every new server up untill carnac east but that was like 2-3 years ago. Did they disband?

  7. #157
    Senior Member SkReEcH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Nyc
    Posts
    86

    Default

    nope its not legacy server

  8. #158
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    what happened to fierce? i remember they started at every new server up untill carnac east but that was like 2-3 years ago. Did they disband?
    Most of us quit, most of us went to play WOW, leader is still palying WOW some of us quit WoW and going to new server to give KO another try. (alot of WOW's there i know xD)

  9. #159
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bosnianpimp View Post
    Most of us quit, most of us went to play WOW, leader is still palying WOW some of us quit WoW and going to new server to give KO another try. (alot of WOW's there i know xD)
    Very true i know alot of people that quit WoW for new server

  10. #160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    151

    Default

    i see

    was there something going on with ko that made youguys quit? or was it just boredom

  11. #161
    ZayTovae
    Guest

    Default

    When is the server going to Launch?
    Like Today I've heard?

  12. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    i see

    was there something going on with ko that made youguys quit? or was it just boredom
    hella bored on c-east lol wanted to try out WoW, the PvE is good but gets old over time also i personally dont like the pvp

  13. #163
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZayTovae View Post
    When is the server going to Launch?
    Like Today I've heard?
    in 1-2 hours max is what theyr saying but its k2

  14. #164
    halifax
    Guest

    Default

    I dont have twitter so if K2 updates anything via twitter can you please post it in this thread.

  15. #165
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halifax View Post
    I dont have twitter so if K2 updates anything via twitter can you please post it in this thread.

    you dont need a account for see updates

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •