Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

new server

This is a discussion on new server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; new server means invest money in plat to lvl high. then all go back to own server s ^^...
Page: 5

KingX

new server means invest money in plat to lvl high. then all go back to own server s ^^

Banned

how many more servers until you guys realize how boring is KO?

just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by SexE View Post

just wondering.
    Maybe its boring for u , but not for otherz
    The only good point in ko is his good pk system , and also ppl stay here because they dont want to start a new game and dont know anything about it , took me 1 year to learn knight online
    For exemple World of warcraft is a bigger and a harder game to learn , may take like 2 years to learn , so many classes , so many skills , ect ect...

paperownz

I m getting tired of ppl saying, how dumb are we(ppl who play Ko) to spend money. This just pure stupid and like some ppl said, KO has pk is awesome. So i dont give a shit. And do one more favor, if you dont like ko just keep it to urself.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    Maybe its boring for u , but not for otherz
    The only good point in ko is his good pk system , and also ppl stay here because they dont want to start a new game and dont know anything about it , took me 1 year to learn knight online
    For exemple World of warcraft is a bigger and a harder game to learn , may take like 2 years to learn , so many classes , so many skills , ect ect...
    damn.

took me 1 month to learn to play wow, REALLY doubt it would take anyone 2 years rofl

also u dont have to grind for 15 hours a day for 6 months to get 80 =]

Quote Originally Posted by paperownz View Post
    I m getting tired of ppl saying, how dumb are we(ppl who play Ko) to spend money. This just pure stupid and like some ppl said, KO has pk is awesome. So i dont give a shit. And do one more favor, if you dont like ko just keep it to urself.
    1. never said you're dumb for spending money, i do too so it would be contradictive.
    2. never said anything about your PK system, although WoW pvp is far better than chasing pussies in cz for hours for them just to /town at the end.
    3. no favors for you.

and the moral of the story dedicated to ur statement is:

we dont care you're tired, we'll keep saying it whenever we feel like it =)

damn.

took me 1 month to learn to play wow, REALLY doubt it would take anyone 2 years rofl

1. never said you're dumb for spending money, i do too so it would be contradictive.
    2. never said anything about your PK system, although WoW pvp is far better than chasing pussies in cz for hours for them just to /town at the end.
    3. no favors for you.

Sexe, you play Skywallz right? D: Or what server D;

damn.

3. no favors for you.

WoW pvp is just stupid and boring only fun thing is raiding and it gets old after u clear an instance...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bosnianpimp View Post
    WoW pvp is just stupid and boring only fun thing is raiding and it gets old after u clear an instance...
    so please explain to all of us how KO is more fun than WoW

ok lets see here are some i thought out for you...

*grinding 10 hours everyday on the SAME spot for the rest of your life to get lvl 80, make it 2 lifes for 83.

*chasing people down in cz for hours just so they can /town on you when you stun/freeze them, which will make you even madder.

*the MASSIVE amount of dupe/hack/cheats there is (none in WoW tyvm).

*having 15+ people waiting in vent like tards for servers to come up (i find this really funny now), just so u can tard race at them and then qq in forums when other clans ks's you.

*massive amount of lag/dc when servers are full.

*servers are full, you paid your 35$ to login at anytime, yet servers are still full even then, maybe you should contact k2 with a "hey wtf is going on" = we are sorry for the inconvenience blablabla... ticket closed , u get mad, yet u still buy premium next month.

*the fact that turks are just annoying.

*not being able to express yourself in your own native language cuz the server is overpopulated by turks that make you learn turkish words just so u can sell ur goddamn items at moradon.

*"hey, we just downed the hardest boss in game!, yay lets go sell the drop!"
    guess what? gold farmers already have tons of them and sell them for 1/10 of what you sell it for.

*massive lag and dc everyday at anytime.

*corrupt gm's selling +9/+10 items to whoever has the money to pay for them (i know this, i have a few in my msn list)

*every new patch, a new bug, my favorite.

*the fact that i dont like someone saying to me to "fuck my mother" everytime i tell them the party is full.

still can't forget the hack that almost made me quit ko (saying almost cuz what made me quit was me getting banned by aleenia because shes pro and im not) that people could close your game whenver they felt like it (i was about to set fire to turkey with flares if i had to).

ill throw some more whenever i can think of more...

*the fact that turks are just annoying.
    Steady, ace. Now just because a lot of people seem to think the peruvian people are aesthetically offensive (rather, there is a abnormally high representation of hella fugly peeps in comparison to any other country), doesn't mean it's necessarily true, right? Be a good sport, and let's keep the casual racism and bigoted generalizations to ourselves.. don't you have a zampona that you should be playing?

Poor timing for new server, argh, exams for the next month & summer time, BLEH.

Cool

Damn, 1 year to learn KO?
    imo KO is the easiest game to play.. you only need $$$$$ to own in USKO and Skillz/teamplay in (some) private servers. KO was fun and awesome at its early years..
    The new guyz should really stfu, cuz they don't know shit about this game. Those who played the real KO version ( b4 KE ) know what its all about. Exping on apo's (10k exp each ) for weeks/months just to get 60-62 and pk with low lvl gear.. thats what KO was all about. Back then only 1 out of 100 cheated/haxed, but now 95 out of 100 are cheating. why you think old schoolers left the game and ppl talking negative about this game, cuz they have seen the game get worse and worser till the point that playing GameBoy was much better than wasting time on KO.

K2 is the worst company ever.. all they care for is money! They keep bringing these new things to KO that will bring them lots $$$$ and you guyz keep falling for it. There is a lot of money involving KO.. go kill Talos, get IB, sell it for $, and then go buy PS3 with that money. Some ppl are making their living out of it, Thats also a reason why KO is not fun anymore.

Like i said, K2/USKO is all about money. Some ppl don't realize howmuch money K2 getting monthly.. 5 to 6 zeros!
    I used to be a server hopper back in the days.. played lots servers, i don't regret it, cuz i made alot of good friends and had fun times. But if i could change back times, i would'v stayed on 1 server.. Diez a server that ment alot to me, my first time in everything.. first time to get 60, first time wearing shell, first time B/S for $ and first time getting hacked.

i'm not gonna install USKO on my pc.. NEVER!!! i'm not a rich spoiled kid that have a lots spare time.. i have a life so fuk USKO and fuk K2!!
    I rather play priv server with oldschool friends, there is no money involved and the pk is awesome.. no noobs, no towners, no runners. It maybe has a small community, but i love it how friends/clannies help eachother and how ppl trust eachother.

PS: i'm sorry for my bad english, also i don't want to flame on any1.. if i insulted any1.. i'm sorry.
    But what i said is the truth.. some will agree with me and some will not.
    Last edited by CroNe; 10-12-2009 at 06:49 AM.

just wondering.
    ko is boring but if u have good community (clan) its still awsome

tho grinding suck as hell

mirek

heheh If some1 dont liek this why his playing it and writing tons of bullshits here

KO is all about party pk , not pk rather :P

If KO is so boring why u even visit this site?

Banned

another easy money for k2, too bad that ppl are way too stupid to buying this strategy with new servers. in real each new server means a lil loose of comunity to older servers, makes stuff like pk lil more boring.
    but anyway gl with another koxxxp server guys, seems like fun to me, hah

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast