Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

new server

This is a discussion on new server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well this time godmode wont happen and there will be way less dupe hopefully, those r the things that fucked ...
Page: 6

well this time godmode wont happen and there will be way less dupe hopefully, those r the things that fucked up Ionia in the first place. So who knows this might even be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    well this time godmode wont happen and there will be way less dupe hopefully, those r the things that fucked up Ionia in the first place. So who knows this might even be fun.
    and where u take thing like that?

dumb warrżon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

all gone be better with this server. k2 will solve all problems and peace will be at the whole world -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Fridulin View Post
    all gone be better with this server. k2 will solve all problems and peace will be at the whole world -_-
    Be Serious pls!

Quote Originally Posted by Ibumax View Post
    Be Serious pls!
    well thats what k2 told me

Quote Originally Posted by Fridulin View Post
    well thats what k2 told me
    When like year ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Ibumax View Post
    When like year ago?
    dont be meen to me. they allways doing soo much to change the situation and all this updates where made to stop gb farmers. gms who selling items arent any problems. gb farmers are evil enemies and not their own sellers ><

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    right now there is a Data Base hacker, which already gonna sell a full clan some items and money when the server will be open.

going there will be waste of time (well if k2 wont catch him before and fix the way he hack)

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    right now there is a Data Base hacker, which already gonna sell a full clan some items and money when the server will be open.

going there will be waste of time (well if k2 wont catch him before and fix the way he hack)

And you know this how exactly ?

Banned

everyone who is a bit involved in the stuff that going on in c west know this, and also know whos the guy who do it, and whos the people who buy... ive sent many tickets with all the info and name of the seller and the people who bought items (in c west) but still no answer...

you didnt answer my question..."a bit involved" ? seriously ? what are you like 12 and trying to be miserious ?

Banned

lol miserious? are you stupid or what?

you want me to say his name and how to contact him too? (idk how to contact him but his name i know) in this forum? where almost everyone are babashopers who will pay their mom for +9 items?

and if you don't believe, idc, i just warned you from what that will happen..

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    everyone who is a bit involved in the stuff that going on in c west know this, and also know whos the guy who do it, and whos the people who buy... ive sent many tickets with all the info and name of the seller and the people who bought items (in c west) but still no answer...
    Do you think sending a ticket will help?.. K2 hasnt done anything good for 15 years!
    the only way you can make em do something, is go overthere (wherever their office is located) and point a gun at some1's head.. then you can finally play KO without any cheats/dupe/hax/etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but in prison ofc..

Banned

i asked that many time from the people who live in usa.. but they are scared to do that =\

and atm im trying to find HumanEnceno in game, coz he is the only gm that will really do some thing about that

Well DB hackers have always been here just as koxpers dupers and so on, I remember a while back drunkenmaster made a topic about one of them so those stuff arent realy a secret their are just hiden within a small community, just as dupe tbl n so on. If i remember right godmode was a leak aswell.
    Items can pop out but in the matter of time they can be checked and deleted if they arent legit, its just the mather of how much u r willing to bitch about in on officials before it gets taken care of.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast