Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

new server

This is a discussion on new server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Zealous Steady, ace. Now just because a lot of people seem to think the peruvian people are ...
Page: 7

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Steady, ace. Now just because a lot of people seem to think the peruvian people are aesthetically offensive (rather, there is a abnormally high representation of hella fugly peeps in comparison to any other country), doesn't mean it's necessarily true, right? Be a good sport, and let's keep the casual racism and bigoted generalizations to ourselves.. don't you have a zampona that you should be playing?

Poor timing for new server, argh, exams for the next month & summer time, BLEH.
    please, go milk some more cows new zealander if you're gonna make stupid remarks like that.

turks are annoying, noone is ever gonna change that, and if you deffend them by saying they aren't, then you must have never played a game called Knight Online.

Uzu

Quote Originally Posted by SexE View Post
    please, go milk some more cows new zealander if you're gonna make stupid remarks like that.

turks are annoying, noone is ever gonna change that, and if you deffend them by saying they aren't, then you must have never played a game called Knight Online.
    and we pwn, woooho!

ugh ive been banned for like 1.5 years, cant beleive this site is still going

Ive thought about going to the new server (just seen it posted up on kolworld) but dont know if its even worth returning

Quote Originally Posted by Uzu View Post
    and we pwn, woooho!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
    ugh ive been banned for like 1.5 years, cant beleive this site is still going

Ive thought about going to the new server (just seen it posted up on kolworld) but dont know if its even worth returning
    1.5years ban? damn lol welcome back hehe
    and its not worth playing UsKo anymore.. unless you have a group of friends that are playing and 1000$ ready to spend on GB

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    1.5years ban? damn lol welcome back hehe
    and its not worth playing UsKo anymore.. unless you have a group of friends that are playing and 1000$ ready to spend on GB
    Maby longer than that dude, ban was ment to be up in 2014 if i remember what it said when the board was ko4life - was because i just flamed people for a good few months

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
    Maby longer than that dude, ban was ment to be up in 2014 if i remember what it said when the board was ko4life - was because i just flamed people for a good few months
    be happy that ur unbanned then.

a legacy server ? a ray of hope...maybe well see

who ever said go to new server and waste money and time right away?...just wait and see if it is clean and then make ur move.

Uzu

i think the unban was kinda an error... :P

only way to really enjoy ko is to take ur time levelling in ur spare time with good friends, and pk with a strong tight friendly group of intelligent people. Follow this and you will truly enjoy the game. DoNOT play for over 5 hours a day, i beg you.

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

a new server is just anouther joke imo

k2 don't have enough ppl for this

now already some servers are looseing more and more population

makeing 1 more is just too much so ofc it will be good first 2-3 months but after that even more ppl will leave for the following reasons:

1. No Costumer Support

2. No contact between company and players when it's about buggs

3. Banns for no reasons and then try to hide all with all kinda of uggly ways.

the list is endless of all they need to do, and instead they make a new server + are going to add new expansion with even more buggs. i dunno about u guys but atleast imstaying at my private server wich is the best 1 ever ^^ with actually gm's online :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

its real that we must have 6months membership?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post
    a new server is just anouther joke imo

k2 don't have enough ppl for this

now already some servers are looseing more and more population

makeing 1 more is just too much so ofc it will be good first 2-3 months but after that even more ppl will leave for the following reasons:

1. No Costumer Support

2. No contact between company and players when it's about buggs

3. Banns for no reasons and then try to hide all with all kinda of uggly ways.

the list is endless of all they need to do, and instead they make a new server + are going to add new expansion with even more buggs. i dunno about u guys but atleast imstaying at my private server wich is the best 1 ever ^^ with actually gm's online :P
    do you really think that k2 have time to ban for no reason?

they don't even have time to ban cheaters

ye lol
    they even too lazy to bann someone!

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast