Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

new server

This is a discussion on new server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea i bet names would get messed up i remember when they switch to ke or maybe it was rofd ...
Page: 3

yea i bet names would get messed up i remember when they switch to ke or maybe it was rofd and everyones names and clans had like wierd alt letters haha. but if they did it right they would do something like what chabo said with the a and b thing or 1-2.

but merging is a great idea..i think less people will continue to quit the game because of boredom if they merge and make servers more active. but...........they will need to do this without there trademark updates which involve...dc,errors,bugs, and new hacks. also servers should be merged with servers of equal game structures. like you cant put ares with a new server..just wont work. and definetly dont touch swest lol.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

This has been answered on the officials, CW is the only server THAT WILL NEVER BE MERGED with any other server.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

no shit lol why would they merge cwest? if turks could play cwest then that would fuck up the whole point of that server.

wickedRayz

Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    what if 2 characters have the same name when u marge what will happen? :P
    server merging had happen to MYKO last time.. how they do is to ask u register ur race (human or orc) if your acc have 2 server char then u have to give up one of them.

I always liked when new servers would start. There would be a mass exudes and the first few weeks would be super fun (as long as there was no KOXP). Trying to kill bosses with groups of noobs dying and respawning and going nuts trying to get the first IN or ROL, etc. We went to a lot of servers and had a blast! I have a feeling they will merge servers too and then create a new server...just my guess. Should be just in time for the next KO expansion...

If they would merge servers they will start with 1+1 xD dont think so they will merge more then 2....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    I always liked when new servers would start. There would be a mass exudes and the first few weeks would be super fun (as long as there was no KOXP). Trying to kill bosses with groups of noobs dying and respawning and going nuts trying to get the first IN or ROL, etc. We went to a lot of servers and had a blast! I have a feeling they will merge servers too and then create a new server...just my guess. Should be just in time for the next KO expansion...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt_xRzz2yG8&fmt=18]YouTube - :_ArmageddoN_: of Olympia[/ame]

Nice bugging at 04:10 in your comment video... atleast everyone ofcourse uses it but still its a bug right?

I hope they will merge servers, make all the turk servers get merged and open the ip for every country exept turky on c-west servers, if this is not already the case.

Somehow c-west should be merged as well for more CZ activity, or they should delete RLB in c-west and just go for DCZ and CZ in c-west.. ( just for activity )

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4nqooo View Post

Somehow c-west should be merged as well for more CZ activity, or they should delete RLB in c-west and just go for DCZ and CZ in c-west.. ( just for activity )

thats a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4nqooo View Post
    YouTube - :_ArmageddoN_: of Olympia

I hope they will merge servers, make all the turk servers get merged and open the ip for every country exept turky on c-west servers, if this is not already the case.

This is actually a very good idea This option have my support, 100%. Not that it would happen just if..it would happen.

HellsMercy

Pass really, merging servers would fvck items up? lol

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

in my view old servers dont really need to be merged, they are active already, c-west does need more people, but it wouldnt be fair to merge old servers, coz the diff would be too big, like gears, clan grades, and even np symbols lol, and turks at cw would smell, as the guy said gms should delete 1 of the c-west pk zones, rlb would be the best chooice tbh, they should merge kronos and ionia for lulz.

OrangeYouAreMyLife

i heared 'bout that too..

Sheer4Cold

Uhm...if they make it , it will me nice move by them ^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123