Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

A new server

This is a discussion on A new server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by erdo1990 Manes, day after launch. Quest gear, 1-2 Raptors, which we got from Titan/Para . Any other ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    Manes, day after launch. Quest gear, 1-2 Raptors, which we got from Titan/Para . Any other question mate?
    And about the PUS stuff, it's 72 hours before you can trade/sell them, if im not mistaken

well, you are mistaken, coz its 7 days, at least it is at Hellsgarem, the server what iam talking about.
    and thats my point at first place - running full clan party as priest. tell me how you would sneak in as newcomer, eager to hear it.
    good luck doing so after few days at new server.
    hope can see where iam heading.

Quote Originally Posted by xGodakaMirza View Post
    so, exp premium is what u buy, do the quests and stuff alone, get lvl 60 easy with quests and the level jump so u basicaly need to make 30 levels to get into eslan. In there sincec hellsgarem has a lot of newcomers these days you can always find a party or at least a few people which are doing quests and stuff like that. If you do the basics you will get up to 70. Go to cz there is always at least 2-3 titan parties of randoms in there, with exp prem it goes really quick + returne knight which is a 20% bonus to the party members so everyone adds u, 2 days on titans ur level 80 for sure.
    you right that there is lot of ppl (well to Hellsgarem scale) exping at Hells, problem is that most of them are poorly equiped, so there really isnt much of titans partys out there, besides 2 or 3 clans wih "geared" players. you dont have to tell me, iam there i can see whats happening.
    2-3 titan random partys?
    dont make me laugh dude, seriously
    if i dont count our clanie partys, i been once at random titan / booro after like 40 days.
    ppl suffer to find genie para party thru the night, c'mon

just to be correct here, European play time

Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    you right that there is lot of ppl (well to Hellsgarem scale) exping at Hells, problem is that most of them are poorly equiped, so there really isnt much of titans partys out there, besides 2 or 3 clans wih "geared" players. you dont have to tell me, iam there i can see whats happening.
    2-3 titan random partys?
    dont make me laugh dude, seriously
    if i dont count our clanie partys, i been once at random titan / booro after like 40 days.
    ppl suffer to find genie para party thru the night, c'mon

just to be correct here, European play time
    i dont know, human side had parties of people mixing up together, and all were searching for newcomers because of that returnee bonus. Which side were you on ?

Quote Originally Posted by xGodakaMirza View Post
    i dont know, human side had parties of people mixing up together, and all were searching for newcomers because of that returnee bonus. Which side were you on ?
    Karus side ^^

Exping at Hellsgarem is a mixed experience. I haven't seen more than 1 para party in eslant, most people are doing Titan/Boro. A big problem is that there are not that many people with genie!
    You can find quest parties pretty easy if you shout around, yes, but thats about it...no satiros genie, no nightmares genie, no storm apos genie, no nothing going on in eslant except for what I mentioned. I remember cypher where all spots were taken on at least 2 camps out of 3...you had so many options to choose from...

And the thing is, a lot of people (including me) are used to exp during the night at paramun or at least brahmans on genie. Due to low population or people not using genie, you don't have options...
    So I can say that on hellsgarem you have to adapt, that is the key to get to 79 fast. Oh, and find an exping clan with people around your level, not 80s...
    All in all, people are friendly.

On topic - any server sucks if you don't have a group to play with. US/ST or private, KO is great if you play it with people you like.
    So the answer to Mirza's question is - play what server you have friends on, or you already have an idea of which clan to join and their personality.
    druss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit View Post
    Exping at Hellsgarem is a mixed experience. I haven't seen more than 1 para party in eslant, most people are doing Titan/Boro. A big problem is that there are not that many people with genie!
    You can find quest parties pretty easy if you shout around, yes, but thats about it...no satiros genie, no nightmares genie, no storm apos genie, no nothing going on in eslant except for what I mentioned. I remember cypher where all spots were taken on at least 2 camps out of 3...you had so many options to choose from...

And the thing is, a lot of people (including me) are used to exp during the night at paramun or at least brahmans on genie. Due to low population or people not using genie, you don't have options...
    So I can say that on hellsgarem you have to adapt, that is the key to get to 79 fast. Oh, and find an exping clan with people around your level, not 80s...
    All in all, people are friendly.

On topic - any server sucks if you don't have a group to play with. US/ST or private, KO is great if you play it with people you like.
    So the answer to Mirza's question is - play what server you have friends on, or you already have an idea of which clan to join and their personality.
    i have a clan that i have made on hellsgarem, and tell me where is the point of genie on satiros and mobs like those lel, hellsgarem aint got a billion people but still, its quite good enough to have fun with friends and stuff like that who knows, C-West was like this also
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    well, you are mistaken, coz its 7 days, at least it is at Hellsgarem, the server what iam talking about.
    and thats my point at first place - running full clan party as priest. tell me how you would sneak in as newcomer, eager to hear it.
    good luck doing so after few days at new server.
    hope can see where iam heading.

nevermind, not even gonna bother
    xGodakaMirza likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

You can solo reach 70 in a day easily with exp premium, and 74 the next day.

*Disclaimer: the above only applies to archer and battle priest classes*

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

with the level jump event, you can reach even bigger levels in that ammount of time

hells with the event 1+1 u get to lvl 77 in 3 days just doing quests.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

you can do 1-70 in like 36 hours as a warrior as well with exp prem and genie at 60, without the 1+1 event

Source : i did it myself a month ago

I said lvl 80 in 5 days and i didn't play hard core because i have work on daily basis "10h" away so i spend like 4 5h max a day on KO and i got lvl 80 in 5 days exact...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12