Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

new server ?

This is a discussion on new server ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah still in alpha probably won't release until late 2021...
Page: 2

Yeah still in alpha probably won't release until late 2021

Well its sad to hear that. Altar, Vegas and Sirius doesnt worth the shot since there's plant of +10's already and u must go with 4k $+ to be near to competitive.
    Also I've tried Steam when they released Hellsgarem and it was fun at the beggining but this shit is expensive as fuck to keep premiuns, cospre and genie all the time.
    Me and my clannies would love to start a new fresh server too, but well, i dont think this will happen near soon.

I am in need of a new MMO to play...

Actually hopped in Cypher and it's a pretty solid server other than Steam being expensive. I guess your account is much safer though. Good amount of activity on this server.

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SnapCracklePop View Post
    Actually hopped in Cypher and it's a pretty solid server other than Steam being expensive. I guess your account is much safer though. Good amount of activity on this server.
    especially on bif/fela time its crazy .. the rest is ok 'ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    especially on bif/fela time its crazy .. the rest is ok 'ish.
    Lot of EXP parties in Eslant too for anyone trying to get back into the game. Gonna have to solo your way to Eslant, but once you get there lots of parties doing quests/exp 24/7.

Its really sad they wont open new server... They should merge most of servers as much as it is possible to make few full servers and open a new one. Whats the point going on 3 years old server? I mean, its not even fun.

So... I just heard from a friend, whos friend is GM on usko that there will be a one new server in 2 months (april or may approximately). They were planning the server for March-May 2022 but due to coronashit pandemic, population of all servers increased by 30% and on altar and sirius even more. Therefor, they will do it now to capitalize on that. There have been no conformation or any information whatsoever from official chanels. HOWEVER, this guy is 100% legit and his information always came through - or so Ive been told. If you have any items on servers you are not playing, I suggest you sell all your shit and buy premium in merchants to get ready.

Any facts ? i`d like to see a notice that gonne be new server soon , i wish.

Quote Originally Posted by OmgThisIsMe View Post
    Any facts ? i`d like to see a notice that gonne be new server soon , i wish.
    i can tell you there is no new server at least this year .... they have all servers full and they haven't be able to manage them .... they are making lots of money ...... making a new server now would make them lose money plus they would have to work even more ..... there is no way a new server will open.

Quote Originally Posted by SEDE View Post
    i can tell you there is no new server at least this year .... they have all servers full and they haven't be able to manage them .... they are making lots of money ...... making a new server now would make them lose money plus they would have to work even more ..... there is no way a new server will open.

If you want to play just come to Steam Cypher. You can get Mythril 7 in 1 month doing daily quests. This is one of the better servers I have played in the last 5 years with EXP/FARM/PK pretty much all day. Tons of english players as well especially on ORC side. I would say if you want to get back into the game this is the server to do it. I've been in for two weeks now and its pretty solid.

Quote Originally Posted by SEDE View Post
    I agree %100 (y)

Quote Originally Posted by OmgThisIsMe View Post
    So hi all.
    ive been an old ko player and thought to return.
    i tried loggin through steam but i guess they aleardy got +10s gear.
    anyone know maybe if gonna be new server soon ? latter ?
    ty
    Welcome back. Well I remember the feeling of behind a old player as you said 2006. Damn, what a time, it was a fantastic time when I descover this little lovely game. That why I came back in the bussines after a long pause and I tried two private servers in 2020-2021, it seems they are getting better and better. That why I did a investment of time and money and start working on 1298 version and 1452 version as well, (of course is a lots more intensive work on it) that why I see everything more simple of 1298 version at the moment.

In case you're interesting for a new private server stay turned and you will see a kinda 2006 touch I may say in sense of gaming and playing. (that came the idea behind, everything)

@Nocxo (Diez, 2006-2009)

Thank you.
    Last edited by Arius; 03-13-2021 at 07:59 PM.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Good to see you old friend! Let me know if theres a nice little private server you found, I'd be happy to join in and play with you

Yo Danny , long time no see 😊
    Well i havent found a good private yet , and i doubt ill , was wondering maybe new usko / steam server will open soon but i guess not .. 2005/6 was so great time , i never enjoyed playing a game like we did before .. sad actually .. hopefully we can find something else 😟

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-15-2023, 08:13 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-01-2023, 10:10 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    12-28-2022, 06:47 AM