Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

New server Destan.

This is a discussion on New server Destan. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; reason im done giving them anymore money till they sort stuff out......
Page: 2

reason im done giving them anymore money till they sort stuff out...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

K2 was bad but this is just comical. Not one of the staff at Nttgame have high school literacy and any basic intelligence. Titan would of generated at least 200,000 euros in 3 days. By giving them money people are just encouraging them to do things like this. I say merge all the euko servers. merge xig+diez+ares, pathos+cypher+olympia, bera+edana+manes, logos+gira+ronark+akara, cwest+ceast, ionia+kronos, helios is fine and in 1 month merge titan+destan.
    1 server on euko with 3 active gms. and 8 servers on usko with 10 active gms. 13 gm staff with the revenue they get really isn't much at all. Workers in the type of industry of gming earn around $600-$800 per month. Ntt would only need to pay gm staff costs of $7,800-$10,400 from the court documents knight online is bringing in at least 25x that. If you think about it the total gm staffing costs for Nttgame would be considerably more than just the cost of 1 gm for K2. Personally I think Mgame wanted K2 out of the picture because their costs were too high, less profit for Mgame. As stated in the court documents Mgame sold the licence to Nttgame for EUKO because they wanted to hurt K2s revenue to the point they could no longer run the game, once that has been accomplished they take EUKO for what its got (every last cent of potential revenue) and leave it to die.

#conspiracy
    MyFreedos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    K2 was bad but this is just comical. Not one of the staff at Nttgame have high school literacy and any basic intelligence. Titan would of generated at least 200,000 euros in 3 days. By giving them money people are just encouraging them to do things like this. I say merge all the euko servers. merge xig+diez+ares, pathos+cypher+olympia, bera+edana+manes, logos+gira+ronark+akara, cwest+ceast, ionia+kronos, helios is fine and in 1 month merge titan+destan.
    1 server on euko with 3 active gms. and 8 servers on usko with 10 active gms. 13 gm staff with the revenue they get really isn't much at all. Workers in the type of industry of gming earn around $600-$800 per month. Ntt would only need to pay gm staff costs of $7,800-$10,400 from the court documents knight online is bringing in at least 25x that. If you think about it the total gm staffing costs for Nttgame would be considerably more than just the cost of 1 gm for K2. Personally I think Mgame wanted K2 out of the picture because their costs were too high, less profit for Mgame. As stated in the court documents Mgame sold the licence to Nttgame for EUKO because they wanted to hurt K2s revenue to the point they could no longer run the game, once that has been accomplished they take EUKO for what its got (every last cent of potential revenue) and leave it to die.

#conspiracy

well said sir, i would add onto that but that is pretty much what is happened/happening/and needs to happen... The only thing I would add is new staff in general.. maybe with some gms that really like the game.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post

#conspiracy

such a good game gone to waste....

4 servers of Titan are almost 24/7 full so non prem cant log in. So they make another server. I know they got such a big money from that. But that serwer ill be no more with duped/edited items so ppl from old serwers can easy come here. I think Titan dont die cuz of new serwer.

heres your official source

New server DESTAN!

Damnn , i feel like like i just got scammed by NTT , im pretty sure all the servers had a a longer period of "new server" , NOT EVEN A WEEK ????? CMON

I also don't see anything saying that it is a server only for turks , guess its a general server..

Ofcourse its all about $$.. if you could see $50.000 a month extra then wouldnt you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    money money money, must be funny in the rich`s man world...
    Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

There it is already at server list. First we tought that its somekind of halloween prank, but it wasn't. Will see if all those cheaters will move to new new server.

Lets wait and see how fast whole USKO dies.

disgusted by new servers
    unless they merge it aint working out

O_o Senior Member

They say in that theard that "Lvl jump event will be disabled in DESTAN", was it working in Titan?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    money money money, must be funny in the rich`s man world...
    I don't think they are THAT rich lmao .

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    I don't think they are THAT rich lmao .

not yet, wait for few more servers :]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast