new to the server :)! (and i have a question :3)

This is a discussion on new to the server :)! (and i have a question :3) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone Its been a while I odnt play ko, and im now playing in asgard. I noticed many things ...
Page: 1

Default new to the server :)! (and i have a question :3)

Hello everyone
    Its been a while I odnt play ko, and im now playing in asgard. I noticed many things have changed. And I decided to work in the manufacturing area in order to make some gold.. so far im aware of this link: King of Knight - Item manufacturing
    However I still have some doubts and I was wondering if you guys know if by exchanging the mats is 100% sure or not (I’ve heard different version so that’s why I decided to post this).
    Is it the same success rate for any of those items?
    Dredium collected from horns and drake horn powder are the expensive mats, do they have better chance of success?
    Is there any suggestion when to do this exchange? Is it like upgrading items in anvil?
    I will really appreciate if you can provide me further information about this matter
    Thank you ko4life members!

I'm pretty sure that crafting anything has a 10% chance of succeeding, but it is 50% chance with Shadows Piece. That's what I read somewhere, and it seems about correct. But someone may come here and prove me wrong. Good luck!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    I'm pretty sure that crafting anything has a 10% chance of succeeding, but it is 50% chance with Shadows Piece. That's what I read somewhere, and it seems about correct. But someone may come here and prove me wrong. Good luck!
    indeed , trying without shadow piece is like +7 to +8 imo , without trina .

If you want the item really
    Try with the shadow piece otherwise its a waste of cash