Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Server and Its Effects

This is a discussion on New Server and Its Effects within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I didn't mean to write this much on the other topic but it just kept goin and i figured i ...
Page: 1

I didn't mean to write this much on the other topic but it just kept goin and i figured i might as well Make this so We dont have another topic about this new server stuff and we can Write how you all feel about it in a larger point of view then just how it affects your own server. Sooo Here is what i wrote and Please think of this New server and how it will affect us ALL.. Not just your server.

Well there are probably more inactive servers then there are active and thats because of the fact that their are just to many servers. C- East Ares Xig, Bera and Diez seem to be fine in this, Oly fine and Edana might be ok but the newer servers like Girakon Akara Ronark C-West seem to not have alot of people on it cause all of the server hoppers have thinned out now since theres so many servers lol. (This could definatly be a reason of many other reasons but none the less its a reason)

What ever the Case i also believe that if a new server comes out things will be be worse then ever.

All the ones who are waiting for a new server will go to that server ok thats great just wonderful. But still it will not be enough to completly populate the server and it will be just like another Akara another C-West or watever the case is. Do you actually think that everyone who says they are going is actually going to go? Then the people that do go i bet 30% of them decide to quit od go back to their previous servers. It will continue to drop and drop untill that server dies out as well. It just wont work out. Think about it logically all the newer servers people were saying "Oh im going to the new server" How many of youre friends left? How many of them came back? How many are NOW waiting for a NEW server comes out?

Anyways I hope for you guys waiting for the new server that you get what you want but for everyone elses sake i hope you don't. Everyone will be better off if you join one of the other servers that are still NEW servers such as Akara, Girakon, C-West and such and play on it like you should. If you are on one of these servers then i hope you reconsider leaving it.[/b]

I didn't mean to write this much on the other topic but it just kept goin and i figured i might as well Make this so We dont have another topic about this new server stuff and we can Write how you all feel about it in a larger point of view then just how it affects your own server. Sooo Here is what i wrote and Please think of this New server and how it will affect us ALL.. Not just your server.[/b]
    nobody that isnt currently playing is going to go start on some shit server with lvl 80's and +3 uniques. end of story, there are too many servers, but it's way too damn late to try and fix that now since there's already so many. So basically they are forced to open new servers if they want to gain any new players, which obviously they do. And it really wont affect other servers much at all, so theres no reason to complain, if it is dead server already then what hell does it matter if a new server comes. oh and how in the hell is girakon/akara and cwest new? lol

Upgrade

mmm i think theres to many servers but, people never want to start a server where there not equal straight away lol.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

nobody that isnt currently playing is going to go start on some shit server with lvl 80's and +3 uniques. end of story, there are too many servers, but it's way too damn late to try and fix that now since there's already so many. So basically they are forced to open new servers if they want to gain any new players, which obviously they do. And it really wont affect other servers much at all, so theres no reason to complain, if it is dead server already then what hell does it matter if a new server comes. oh and how in the hell is girakon/akara and cwest new? lol[/b]
    I dont know about C West, but Girakon is good during the days except AnyOneStopUs mages rape everyone in town lol, other than that, the war's at night are fairly good, but just like any other server i'm sure, the night pk isn't very good. maybe like 10v6

Upgrade

10v6

private servers get more than that :P

night time is time for farming bowl

nobody that isnt currently playing is going to go start on some shit server with lvl 80's and +3 uniques. end of story, there are too many servers, but it's way too damn late to try and fix that now since there's already so many. So basically they are forced to open new servers if they want to gain any new players, which obviously they do. And it really wont affect other servers much at all, so theres no reason to complain, if it is dead server already then what hell does it matter if a new server comes. oh and how in the hell is girakon/akara and cwest new? lol[/b]

Well for one "New" doesnt mean it just came out last month or so. Those Servers i mentioned arnt even 2 years old. No where close to being a developed server at all therefore they are still technically new. There will always be lvl 80's sooner or later on each server and in each new server you will have people who will be a far higher level then you untill you catch up. Starting off and being the highest level means nothing. Its like "Hey i got here first and my reward will be...nothing"

If you dont think that a New server will affect the other servers then youre not thinking at all.

new server for

players: most of ppl would go there quitting their old servers which will cause older servers to be less populated (servers like Oly and below will be almost dead)... they prolly play for 2~3 months and get a high lvl to sell it for $$ later on

K2: more money for them cuz of new premuims and G1

GM or data base hacker: more money for them too cuz of the +9's items he is going to sell in the new server with high $$ prices

5DollahSuckySucky

server is coming out nevuary 32nd

oli

Would U play on a server where everyone exept you are wearring +8/+9 or maybe +10 items... is it fun to play against these people? Don't think so... Btw I don't understand K2... they are opening even new and new servers but the population of players is decreaseing. What's gonna KO become..!?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I didn't mean to write this much on the other topic but it just kept goin and i figured i might as well Make this so We dont have another topic about this new server stuff and we can Write how you all feel about it in a larger point of view then just how it affects your own server. Sooo Here is what i wrote and Please think of this New server and how it will affect us ALL.. Not just your server.[/b]
    1) People, TONS of people have sold their stuff about 4 months ago thinking that it would come out then... atm for example take my 2 clans that are going to the new server (72 players)... they are atm either a) playing WoW b) playing private servers.... none of them are playing USKO servers, cause they don't wanna bother with it
    2) You can't say just start on a old server... because how would you feel getting ass raped with your +7 paper set and +7 weapon while everyone else has +9 shell set and +3 uniques
    3) It's true people who are playing a USKO server currently and say "I'm going to go to the new server" about 50% of those people end up going back. BUT the thing is now, MANY people are waiting, meaning aren't playing and are just waiting for it to come so they can start again... I mean why do you think the number of players in the past 3 months has decreased dramatically
    4) Girakon, Akara, C-West aren't new servers... C-West, the newest one of all of them is 8 (eight) months old, with tons of people with decked out gear and lvl 80s....

5) How are you the one that is so worried about people leaving your servers.... are you the one to tell them "HEY STOP, UR STAYING HERE"... no, so there is a reason why they want to go, and it's their choice... either way if they don't release it, those people that are still playing their old server and want to go to the new one will be leaving the game soon cause of bordem.

Now I'll ask the question you asked, how about you think logically why we need a new server.

TopCat

1) People, TONS of people have sold their stuff about 4 months ago thinking that it would come out then... atm for example take my 2 clans that are going to the new server (72 players)... they are atm either a) playing WoW b) playing private servers.... none of them are playing USKO servers, cause they don't wanna bother with it
    2) You can't say just start on a old server... because how would you feel getting ass raped with your +7 paper set and +7 weapon while everyone else has +9 shell set and +3 uniques
    3) It's true people who are playing a USKO server currently and say "I'm going to go to the new server" about 50% of those people end up going back. BUT the thing is now, MANY people are waiting, meaning aren't playing and are just waiting for it to come so they can start again... I mean why do you think the number of players in the past 3 months has decreased dramatically
    4) Girakon, Akara, C-West aren't new servers... C-West, the newest one of all of them is 8 (eight) months old, with tons of people with decked out gear and lvl 80s....

5) How are you the one that is so worried about people leaving your servers.... are you the one to tell them "HEY STOP, UR STAYING HERE"... no, so there is a reason why they want to go, and it's their choice... either way if they don't release it, those people that are still playing their old server and want to go to the new one will be leaving the game soon cause of bordem.

Now I'll ask the question you asked, how about you think logically why we need a new server.[/b]

You need a new server cause u need your own char this time..u done enuff slaving for other poeple.. so u definately need a new server

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

You need a new server cause u need your own char this time..u done enuff slaving for other poeple.. so u definately need a new server [/b]
    haha slaving? i've never been a slave since I remember basically owning RandomNoob, cause Van didn't even log it after he bought it or asked about it until i told him to sell the account cause i'm gonna stop playing cause of the ip restriction that was going to come out (He said I could keep on playing more on canadian ip until i get bored, but i had enough of the dead girakon server at the time), haha. Well actually the only time I was really this "slave" of yours was when I was on Stunnerr where I did have rules to follow, like not do anything stupid.... but on RandomNoob I could have done anything, I could have even sold the dual shios +1, IN, Garp +8 if i wanted to.... free bro, free

choda

k2 should start merging some of these servers that came out it relatively close time frames.

new server for

players: most of ppl would go there quitting their old servers which will cause older servers to be less populated (servers like Oly and below will be almost dead)... they prolly play for 2~3 months and get a high lvl to sell it for $$ later on

K2: more money for them cuz of new premuims and G1

GM or data base hacker: more money for them too cuz of the +9's items he is going to sell in the new server with high $$ prices[/b]

I don't agree with this at all. Oly is now an older server and everytime I log in there is fun pk and exping going on all night long in the "dead" times. If I log in from 7am to 5pm it's packed, exp on both sides, orcs and humans raiding, wars are crowded, jurad is packed (used to be 125 orcs on now over 200 most days for this event), etc.

Second, CW has been out for a while now and do you see it over run with leet +9 items? Even Oly doesn't have that many compared to most of the older servers and even servers that came out after it. The majority of the leet items on Oly were made waaaay back in the nation/name change letter bugs and that's been a long long time now.

On the other side, if K2 opens another server, it would have to be open to all areas because the so called "desire of the players" to have an all english speaking server isn't very profitable and when they open this new server, it will be once again dominated by a Turkish Population (and personally I dont have a problem with that).

I don't agree with this at all. Oly is now an older server and everytime I log in there is fun pk and exping going on all night long in the "dead" times. If I log in from 7am to 5pm it's packed, exp on both sides, orcs and humans raiding, wars are crowded, jurad is packed (used to be 125 orcs on now over 200 most days for this event), etc.

Second, CW has been out for a while now and do you see it over run with leet +9 items? Even Oly doesn't have that many compared to most of the older servers and even servers that came out after it. The majority of the leet items on Oly were made waaaay back in the nation/name change letter bugs and that's been a long long time now.

On the other side, if K2 opens another server, it would have to be open to all areas because the so called "desire of the players" to have an all english speaking server isn't very profitable and when they open this new server, it will be once again dominated by a Turkish Population (and personally I dont have a problem with that).[/b]
    lol obviously next one will be open to all countries, no way they would make that mistake again

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast