Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New Server and Its Effects

This is a discussion on New Server and Its Effects within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't agree with this at all. Oly is now an older server and everytime I log in there is ...
Page: 2

Banned

I don't agree with this at all. Oly is now an older server and everytime I log in there is fun pk and exping going on all night long in the "dead" times. If I log in from 7am to 5pm it's packed, exp on both sides, orcs and humans raiding, wars are crowded, jurad is packed (used to be 125 orcs on now over 200 most days for this event), etc.

Second, CW has been out for a while now and do you see it over run with leet +9 items? Even Oly doesn't have that many compared to most of the older servers and even servers that came out after it. The majority of the leet items on Oly were made waaaay back in the nation/name change letter bugs and that's been a long long time now.

On the other side, if K2 opens another server, it would have to be open to all areas because the so called "desire of the players" to have an all english speaking server isn't very profitable and when they open this new server, it will be once again dominated by a Turkish Population (and personally I dont have a problem with that).[/b]
    see my friend you have low standards... 200 for juraid? that's nothing, that's what it is usually on girakon now a days...... we mean LIVE... like when you see 5-600 people for BDW on each side, that's what's live
    + If you have 200 on each side for juraid that is quite sad, cause basically everyone goes to it to get the money, since no one can refuse money, so basically that sums up how many people are usually online during the day on average with maybe an extra 2-300 ppl

1) People, TONS of people have sold their stuff about 4 months ago thinking that it would come out then... atm for example take my 2 clans that are going to the new server (72 players)... they are atm either a) playing WoW b) playing private servers.... none of them are playing USKO servers, cause they don't wanna bother with it
    2) You can't say just start on a old server... because how would you feel getting ass raped with your +7 paper set and +7 weapon while everyone else has +9 shell set and +3 uniques
    3) It's true people who are playing a USKO server currently and say "I'm going to go to the new server" about 50% of those people end up going back. BUT the thing is now, MANY people are waiting, meaning aren't playing and are just waiting for it to come so they can start again... I mean why do you think the number of players in the past 3 months has decreased dramatically
    4) Girakon, Akara, C-West aren't new servers... C-West, the newest one of all of them is 8 (eight) months old, with tons of people with decked out gear and lvl 80s....

5) How are you the one that is so worried about people leaving your servers.... are you the one to tell them "HEY STOP, UR STAYING HERE"... no, so there is a reason why they want to go, and it's their choice... either way if they don't release it, those people that are still playing their old server and want to go to the new one will be leaving the game soon cause of bordem.

Now I'll ask the question you asked, how about you think logically why we need a new server.[/b]
    You're not understanding me entirely, Im not telling you all to do anything just to consider what will happen if this new server comes out. How are you going to get ass raped with youre +7 paper set and +7 weapon anyways? Just level up No one will make you expose yourself to the ones who will rape you. Use Ardream to youre advantage (you can even rent decent armor to help you at lvl 60..thats when the rental stuff is decent at least)
    There isnt as much +9 shell and +3 uniques as you think and out of the number of people on the server the probabilty of it having a great effect on you is really low.

Also, Youre telling me the the many people that are waiting are going to go to the new server... and if even 30% of the people quit that server then that server will still be as dead as the other recently released servers. You're right the reason that the number of players have decreased is because of the numerous people who always keep switching to new servers leaving the other one. Few stay on the new server but most of them go back to they previous ones and the ones left wait AGAIN for a new server.

For a server to be out 8 months is not that long. You can catch up to most people on these servers in 2 months max. There is work to be put into it yes but there always is. When you go to youre new server im sure you will exp hardcore to get to lets say lvls 65+ that will take less then a month if you can get plat premium if not then it will take longer but not as long as you think it might.

Youre 5th point isnt even relevant. Im not telling people to go or to stay but to Realize the effects a new server will have. Those that are leaveing because of boredom will leave the new one because of boredom as well. Its a cycle that will keep repeating itself over and over.

agendas

I so called this last year. USKO will be shutting down in the next few years.

Banned

You're not understanding me entirely, Im not telling you all to do anything just to consider what will happen if this new server comes out. How are you going to get ass raped with youre +7 paper set and +7 weapon anyways? Just level up No one will make you expose yourself to the ones who will rape you. Use Ardream to youre advantage (you can even rent decent armor to help you at lvl 60..thats when the rental stuff is decent at least)
    There isnt as much +9 shell and +3 uniques as you think and out of the number of people on the server the probabilty of it having a great effect on you is really low.
    Also, Youre telling me the the many people that are waiting are going to go to the new server... and if even 30% of the people quit that server then that server will still be as dead as the other recently released servers. You're right the reason that the number of players have decreased is because of the numerous people who always keep switching to new servers leaving the other one. Few stay on the new server but most of them go back to they previous ones and the ones left wait AGAIN for a new server.

For a server to be out 8 months is not that long. You can catch up to most people on these servers in 2 months max. There is work to be put into it yes but there always is. When you go to youre new server im sure you will exp hardcore to get to lets say lvls 65+ that will take less then a month if you can get plat premium if not then it will take longer but not as long as you think it might.

Youre 5th point isnt even relevant. Im not telling people to go or to stay but to Realize the effects a new server will have. Those that are leaveing because of boredom will leave the new one because of boredom as well. Its a cycle that will keep repeating itself over and over.[/b]
    If I xp hardcore for 2 months then yeah i'll reach lvl 80 with some decent gear, but i don't feel like spending my time on something that everyone is ahead of me already. I like to begin somewhere where everyone is even, meaning from level 1 and 100 np. It's already a pain in the ass that I will have to compete with cheaters on the new server, but it's what pushes you to be better. I'm the kind of person that likes to compete, and not be just an average player on the server.

Yes that's true people will leave the new server cause of bordem... but if they do the same thing as they did now, release another new server after 8 months, then people will actually stay on that server for at lest 5-6 months before they quit, unlike what they did on the previous new ones where they knew it got released every 4 months, and so they would quit after 3 months, take 1 month break and then back to a new start again.

I personally don't see your effects, you should have complained to K2 the day they opened up the first new server... or at least when you saw that they are making a repetitive opening of servers every 4 months... the chain of the server openings has begun a long time ago, if they wanted to keep the servers populated they should have stopped at the number 7 or so... but they have gone to far to stop now... it will eventually open, sooner or later, and IMO it's really soon

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

If I xp hardcore for 2 months then yeah i'll reach lvl 80 with some decent gear, but i don't feel like spending my time on something that everyone is ahead of me already. I like to begin somewhere where everyone is even, meaning from level 1 and 100 np. It's already a pain in the ass that I will have to compete with cheaters on the new server, but it's what pushes you to be better. I'm the kind of person that likes to compete, and not be just an average player on the server.

Yes that's true people will leave the new server cause of bordem... but if they do the same thing as they did now, release another new server after 8 months, then people will actually stay on that server for at lest 5-6 months before they quit, unlike what they did on the previous new ones where they knew it got released every 4 months, and so they would quit after 3 months, take 1 month break and then back to a new start again.

I personally don't see your effects, you should have complained to K2 the day they opened up the first new server... or at least when you saw that they are making a repetitive opening of servers every 4 months... the chain of the server openings has begun a long time ago, if they wanted to keep the servers populated they should have stopped at the number 7 or so... but they have gone to far to stop now... it will eventually open, sooner or later, and IMO it's really soon[/b]

and this is why ko4life has turned very retarded cause people like you take shit personally

anyway i dont think their will ever be a new server so eh..

Banned

and this is why ko4life has turned very retarded cause people like you take shit personally

anyway i dont think their will ever be a new server so eh..[/b]
    wtf did I take personally, did I get offended by what he said? No... so stfu and think before you say shit

we all like to think, people like me like to think that it will be released and people like you think that it won't be released... it's a matter of time to see who's wishes come true

who doesnt like a new server anyway? if you got a good clan and you know how to play.. its fun as hell to rape noobs at the begining of a new server.

softmao

I dont know about C West, but Girakon is good during the days except AnyOneStopUs mages rape everyone in town lol, other than that, the war's at night are fairly good, but just like any other server i'm sure, the night pk isn't very good. maybe like 10v6[/b]
    NobadyCanStopUs mages and priests all use tbl editer,

all mages and priests from nobodycanstopus and bulls.

If i make clan party kill them mage and them all town . But it`s so hard and if i do them will DC me and DC my clan priest.

DC mage dc priest and kill assas kill warrior. That`s all and over.

look the topic http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=184436

them can once 3 aoe skill and tp no stopping running tp and running esc priest running heal and running esc.

Players vs tbl editer war~ everyday night on girakon.

I think Gm need fix all bug and recombination some server about some old server. And then can open new server.It`s ture.

NobadyCanStopUs mages and priests all use tbl editer,

all mages and priests from nobodycanstopus and bulls.

If i make clan party kill them mage and them all town . But it`s so hard and if i do them will DC me and DC my clan priest.

DC mage dc priest and kill assas kill warrior. That`s all and over.

look the topic http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=184436

them can once 3 aoe skill and tp no stopping running tp and running esc priest running heal and running esc.

Players vs tbl editer war~ everyday night on girakon.

I think Gm need fix all bug and recombination some server about some old server. And then can open new server.It`s ture.
    [/b]
    please dont post about this here stay on topic please.'

And unbeatable if you like a challenge and competition then thats more of a reason to join one of the other relatively new servers.

please dont post about this here stay on topic please.'
    And unbeatable if you like a challenge and competition then thats more of a reason to join one of the other relatively new servers.[/b]
    all u guys from cwest EVER DO is try to get more ppl to that shithole of the thing u call a server...
    there's a reason for that.... nobody plays it... its EMPTY... maybe here and there u get like few ppl--- but like 80% of the ppl on that server quited...

if we want to go to the new server we will. its ur choice ... so stop bitching on these forum already geez h34r:

Zaczaco11

no matter how many times you say it people will not get it. Selfishness: what makes humanity, humanity.

bera was dead when i used to get on around 8 pm GMT-8

ppl complain about "amg i'm so undergeared" its not about gear its about organized pk, i was in a bera clan who's gear was no better than chit +8's and +0 rol/roc/rom, and so on, no one had an IN or IB or any of that, but we knew how to pk organized and ended up getting in the top 10 clans on bera. point being team play > items

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

no matter how many times you say it people will not get it. Selfishness: what makes humanity, humanity.

bera was dead when i used to get on around 8 pm GMT-8

ppl complain about "amg i'm so undergeared" its not about gear its about organized pk, i was in a bera clan who's gear was no better than chit +8's and +0 rol/roc/rom, and so on, no one had an IN or IB or any of that, but we knew how to pk organized and ended up getting in the top 10 clans on bera. point being team play > items[/b]
    yeah but most people like to 1v1 to show that they are superior over others. yes, its about organized pk, but you would like to show you could roll a person anyday no?

yeah but most people like to 1v1 to show that they are superior over others. yes, its about organized pk, but you would like to show you could roll a person anyday no?[/b]
    +1 to that.

Ignore Me Senior Member

I'd like to try get 60 on day 1 of new server.

I want to try BP getting prayer at level 12, LOL.

Money is my big problem - no good farming in moradon. And there are not that many hobgoblins.

there is no point in adding new servers with number of players lessing.
    even if new server opens tomorrow? in about 9-12months, people will be complaining for anothere new server. that has happened in past and with k2 not doing anything about it. it will keep repeating.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast