Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

New Server and Its Effects

This is a discussion on New Server and Its Effects within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there is no point in adding new servers with number of players lessing. even if new server opens tomorrow? in ...
Page: 3

there is no point in adding new servers with number of players lessing.
    even if new server opens tomorrow? in about 3 months, people will be complaining for anothere new server. that has happened in past and with k2 not doing anything about it. it will keep repeating.[/b]
    Fixed, and yes you are right but well, new servers are fun

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

they should start and close 1 server every 6month^^

oli

I so called this last year. USKO will be shutting down in the next few years.[/b]
    Looks like it's gonna be...

If there were only 2-3 servers like before in KE, would be even funnier I think so..

aruc

what i think of this... is that its always the same people complaining and server hopping... last time was the same.... people asking and celebrating for new server with no turks... and now look the crap server you got... they go away for 2 week, when they come back they see lvl 80 people and say like "shit if im lvl 65 and he is lvl 80 he was probably cheating" ... No moron there is people that actually plays. Then they say, "ok, ill wait 6 month when new server comes out".... and same shit happens all over again...

i know all this people have at least 1 character in each server, they have no idea where to stay. SO they go dies... with one of their accounts and say shit so many lvl 80's... lets check OLY.... OF course moron, you dont play !!!!

lvl 80, uniques, take time, i started dies kinda late... and i came over it with no problem, this people just want to be the best without playing or giving out the time.... if you want to have fun by not giving away so much time then go to any fukking server and make a DLW character or is that also a problem ???? lvl 59 will own you also ???.
    the last server is what 8month old ?? and no one plays it. The reason why the oldest servers have still a decent amount of players.... is because items and lvl take time... asking and asking for new servers.... people get to 65 in 2 weeks and then they start "owning" in Cz ... 1 month later.... everyone getting to 80 and this 65 guys thinks he can still own... NOT ... "pls new server" " i need to be the first lvl 65 again"

ppl dont understand how bad it is on KO if we have a new server every 6~10 months

new server = players will be less on other servers

if players r getting less on each server it will become boring hence ppl will start quitting

not to mention that 50% of the ppl who go to new servers just go there for 4~6 months and lvl up chars to 70~80 to sell em off for $$

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

they should start and close 1 server every 6month^^[/b]
    +1

ppl dont understand how bad it is on KO if we have a new server every 6~10 months

new server = players will be less on other servers

if players r getting less on each server it will become boring hence ppl will start quitting

not to mention that 50% of the ppl who go to new servers just go there for 4~6 months and lvl up chars to 70~80 to sell em off for $$[/b]
    hey not many complained when new servers kept on opening every 4 months, so what's the big deal now... the only reason someone would say this is because their server is already dead enough probably. As I said deal with it, K2 started this repetative release of new servers, and they can't stop now... they did though increase the time frame of the releases.

TheBloodyBeast

they can stop whenever they want to.

shampoo

YALL DON'T KNOW K2!! THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT! THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT!

oli

they can stop whenever they want to.[/b]
    But they don't want to...

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

who doesnt like a new server anyway? if you got a good clan and you know how to play.. its fun as hell to rape noobs at the begining of a new server.[/b]
    is the best thing with new server ^_^ pk when you are low lvl with sucky gear
    but now with platina and shit you can get lvl 60 in like 1-2 days -.-

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

yeah but most people like to 1v1 to show that they are superior over others. yes, its about organized pk, but you would like to show you could roll a person anyday no?[/b]
    haha couldn't have said it better. Thats me right there son!

Yun_Yuuzhan

New servers are a lot of fun in the beginning.

I'm not understanding the reluctance to face level 80s on older servers when starting out though. You don't have to, there are three different cz's now. Just make sure not to level past 69 until you're reasonably outfitted. Sure, you'll get still KSed on eslant bosses, but that's a part of the game regardless of who is what level and it happens on new servers too.

If you guys think there aren't enough players to support a new server now, you should've played in the days when it was possible to run through all the maps and not see a single other player unless you went to Moradon.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

New servers are a lot of fun in the beginning.

I'm not understanding the reluctance to face level 80s on older servers when starting out though. You don't have to, there are three different cz's now. Just make sure not to level past 69 until you're reasonably outfitted. Sure, you'll get still KSed on eslant bosses, but that's a part of the game regardless of who is what level and it happens on new servers too.

If you guys think there aren't enough players to support a new server now, you should've played in the days when it was possible to run through all the maps and not see a single other player unless you went to Moradon.[/b]
    im sure most of us have gone through that. thats only because there were no turks back then..

ko prob wouldnt make that much profit. sure alot of people buy stuff for new server.but alot of other people quit game due to boredom on other servers because they have way to man servers and not enough people.

see my friend you have low standards... 200 for juraid? that's nothing, that's what it is usually on girakon now a days...... we mean LIVE... like when you see 5-600 people for BDW on each side, that's what's live
    + If you have 200 on each side for juraid that is quite sad, cause basically everyone goes to it to get the money, since no one can refuse money, so basically that sums up how many people are usually online during the day on average with maybe an extra 2-300 ppl[/b]

Low standard? 200 each nation every day for Jurad is 400 people on a server that is full at 1500 is a ton esp since they are all 70+. I just luv all the "opinions" on what one thinks is crowded or profitable for K2 or that my standards are low lol. This doesn't include all the guys who go to all the other events etc. Oly is packed full every single day, you can rarely get in without prem. There are exp parties at nearly every good exp spot whether ur a nub or 80+. Wars, pk, exp, events, tons of people all the time atm. Don't tell me there are 200 people online a day when the server site says 1200-1500 on both servers (= 2500-3000 people) almost 12 hrs a day...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123