WTF

This is a discussion on WTF within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was just camping the gobble over night at luff and the fing GM spawns a Volcanic rock ans Talos ...
Page: 1

MCFATTY

Default WTF

i was just camping the gobble over night at luff and the fing GM spawns a Volcanic rock ans Talos and i come back in the morning and im dead pff i gained 2% all night becuase suppoale he spawned then like 1 hour after i left lol[/i]

MCFATTY

supposably*

at least you gained 2% <_< , i set up merchant this morning at a spawn and got dced 5 min after i left for school lol :lol:

Cadence96

Default Re: WTF

Originally posted by MCFATTY
    i was just camping the gobble over night at luff and the fing GM spawns a Volcanic rock ans Talos and i come back in the morning and im dead pff i gained 2% all night becuase suppoale he spawned then like 1 hour after i left lol[/i]
    how did u earn 2% exp if u were afk??? 0_O

(arrow shower)

MCFATTY

u stay there over nite at the lufferson spawn and ppl kill it and ppl iin the certain area get the blessing so i just leeched the xp

FastForward

Originally posted by MCFATTY
    u stay there over nite at the lufferson spawn and ppl kill it and ppl iin the certain area get the blessing so i just leeched the xp
    Yea u just leeched the exp, u deserved to die imo. 2 bad so sad, GM's doing 1 thing right imo.

MCFATTY

Originally posted by FastForward+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FastForward)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MCFATTY
    Yea u just leeched the exp, u deserved to die imo. 2 bad so sad, GM's doing 1 thing right imo.[/b]

pff no i didnt, i deserved to gain alot more xp over nite at leat those bosses dont xp u