Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New server Rumor???

This is a discussion on New server Rumor??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; let's make everyone server of their own!...
Page: 2

Validating

let's make everyone server of their own!

Extention of clan members would own big time.

bumpety bump bump

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

jayrych fun yn bed! ko still alive as it was 2 years ago?

bump it up ))))

im at oly human side but noob

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post
    i would like to see a new server " IF " they made it special:

examples:

go Old School mode, no im not talking about KE

I would like to see a sever where they remove every idiot event and just go with forgotten tempel. Or they could remake all other events. Change the thing where u get a chest as reward and instead just gain exp + nps. this option would be the best.

Remember the old days of Knight OnLine? it was hard to get items, and haveing a shard +7 it was just woaw. Now look how this game got ruined ( beside the hacking part ). Everyday persons get hell brakers from chests. items get generated like never before. just look in 1 chaos event. over 1k chests is handed out in the server in just 1 event. it's hillarious

everyone keeps blameing they upgraders +9 in new servers, idiot hackers, gm corruption, etc etc etc. the whole reason why there are even +9's is cause the servers are overpopulated with items. If you haven't noted it even deruvish in Luf/Emc drops shards now, DERUVISH!!!

I don't know what you think, but if ko would make a server with no items like all servers has now, they could count my clan in for joining
    no, the reason is corrupted gm.

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

well yeah, i heared something about a server called "Paragon"... also at some goldfarmer sites its listed >.< allready..

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by G3rm4n View Post
    well yeah, i heared something about a server called "Paragon"... also at some goldfarmer sites its listed >.< allready..
    Paragon was name of test server for regional servers. It ended with the launch of C-West and C-East.
    Last edited by ashet; 05-12-2010 at 04:47 PM.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

unless you are used to playing in turkish clans... why are u asking?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    unless you are used to playing in turkish clans... why are u asking?

not a problem to me i played at turkish clans and shared in old times with turkish friends alot of good guys and nice friends if you will take the time to open ur mind and not judge because of your beliefs and just make friends

turkish friends trusted me with characters and items no english friends ever did

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrich View Post
    not a problem to me i played at turkish clans and shared in old times with turkish friends alot of good guys and nice friends if you will take the time to open ur mind and not judge because of your beliefs and just make friends

turkish friends trusted me with characters and items no english friends ever did
    That's not the point. With the question I asked I pretty much meant "Can you handle being in a turkish clan that constantly just communicates in Turkish". I've played with many GG turks and all, and I've been in a few turkish clans for a very short time... and I honestly cannot stand seeing clan/party chat being constantly Turkish. I guess if you've played in Turkish clans the whole time, it wouldn't matter to you... but a guy such as myself that has pretty much always been in English clans switching off to a Turkish clan is just a big disappointment, yet more importantly it just makes me wanna quit KO.

they always release new server, and it's always same story, server will be full of hackers.

TSK81

They always release servers, that is true but not this time.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    That's not the point. With the question I asked I pretty much meant "Can you handle being in a turkish clan that constantly just communicates in Turkish". I've played with many GG turks and all, and I've been in a few turkish clans for a very short time... and I honestly cannot stand seeing clan/party chat being constantly Turkish. I guess if you've played in Turkish clans the whole time, it wouldn't matter to you... but a guy such as myself that has pretty much always been in English clans switching off to a Turkish clan is just a big disappointment, yet more importantly it just makes me wanna quit KO.
    i grew up in bilingual home and also have a gift with languages from start of my playing time i took time to try and understand the language barrier in ko... for one if you dont at least have a basic understanding of turkish its practically impossible to do many trades. also playing the market it helps to have some turkish understanding. many turks dont want to make the same trades with english players they would trade with fellow country men. mostly now though after exiting ko and losing some understanding of turkish i find myself just making silly jokes with turks and telling them simply im a english speaker and that i dont have the same understanding of the language as them... everyone in their school system is learning english and most times as long as u are not offensive to them they will at least attempt to bridge the language gap.

also trying at least to go with their customs helping
    some simple turkish u can learn for open some doorways...

benim amerikallyym = im american
    ben ezik turkce = im noob in turkish
    nerdesin = where are you ?
    nasilsin = how are you ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast