new server? :S

This is a discussion on new server? :S within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone know if new server is coming? and it will be with regions too like carnac? becouse i see clan ...
Page: 1

Hampster

anyone know if new server is coming? and it will be with regions too like carnac? becouse i see clan are recruiting for new server :X

You are not that smart are you?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS READ ALL THE OLD TOPIC'S AND STOP OPENING TOPIC'S FOR BLLSHIT!!!!! NO NEW SERVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......There is no new server as linus said C-east and C-west are baby's atm and wont open a new one..You got it?

Hampster

so why clans recruiting for new server? thats all im asking.. i know linus said that but now i see alot clans recruiting..

kibal

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS READ ALL THE OLD TOPIC'S AND STOP OPENING TOPIC'S FOR BLLSHIT!!!!! NO NEW SERVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......There is no new server as linus said C-east and C-west are baby's atm and wont open a new one..You got it?[/b]
    Rofl relax .

so why clans recruiting for new server? thats all im asking.. i know linus said that but now i see alot clans recruiting..[/b]
    ppl with no chars are doing it, they think they are cool that they will have a clan yn ystanbul server 2.
    AND THERE WILL NOT BE A NEW SERVER SOON, IF SO, NO ONE HERE WILL KNOW IT
    GOT YT KANKA?

ppl with no chars are doing it, they think they are cool that they will have a clan yn ystanbul server 2.
    AND THERE WILL NOT BE A NEW SERVER SOON, IF SO, NO ONE HERE WILL KNOW IT
    GOT YT KANKA?[/b]
    I hope you know you're not a badass for flaming him or anything. You just look stupid for repeating what everyone else said just to raise your post count by 1.

on tuesday!

I hope you know you're not a badass for flaming him or anything. You just look stupid for repeating what everyone else said just to raise your post count by 1.[/b]
    yeah thats it

What about /close?

J

There will always be new servers out. Hence clans will recruit. Quit making several topics about the same subject.