New server sucks

This is a discussion on New server sucks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ohh well... If it is only for America etc. This is what i wrote to Customer support If it only ...
Page: 1

Buff0

Angry

ohh well... If it is only for America etc.
    This is what i wrote to Customer support

If it only will be for people with IP from America, Canada, united kingdom and Australia. What about the rest of the world?! i mean there is a lot of other people from like Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Norway, Netherlands and so on. So will the rest of the world be stuck with the tursk that can`t speak English? And I just wanna say that the idea about new servers for English people is excellent! I love the idea! Thanks g1/k2

agendas

If it only will be for people with IP from America, Canada, united kingdom and Australia. What about the rest of the world?! i mean there is a lot of other people from like Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Norway, Netherlands and so on. So will the rest of the world be stuck with the tursk that can`t speak English? And I just wanna say that the idea about new servers for English people is excellent! I love the idea! Thanks g1/k2[/b]
    i like the english idea, but as u said there are tons of europeans also i think people shud jus suck it up with the turks...... they will find a way into the engllish server lol they will find a way......

DeHealer

American/Canadian/Uk/Australian ip server only is not as profitable as an american/european/turk ip based server..
    so its just a beta

Proxy h34r:

Wow you guys should stop complaining , yea its unfair but its only for 2 weeks and then beta version will be close like this topic , also after 2 weeks i sure k2 gonne make the full version so thats gonne be for all the countries as USKO , just wait.
    Seriously all those people who gonne play for 2 weeks are just wasting thier time ( i not saying USKO is not wasting of time , i know its do ) and all the characters will delete , atleast in KO they can lvl up and get gears and keep it , till KO is over or till they get k2'd.

If it only will be for people with IP from America, Canada, united kingdom and Australia. What about the rest of the world?! i mean there is a lot of other people from like Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Norway, Netherlands and so on. So will the rest of the world be stuck with the tursk that can`t speak English? And I just wanna say that the idea about new servers for English people is excellent! I love the idea! Thanks g1/k2[/b]
    AND SWITZERLAND!11111

Proxy h34r:[/b]
    tell us how

Wow you guys should stop complaining , yea its unfair but its only for 2 weeks and then beta version will be close like this topic , also after 2 weeks i sure k2 gonne make the full version so thats gonne be for all the countries as USKO , just wait.
    Seriously all those people who gonne play for 2 weeks are just wasting thier time ( i not saying USKO is not wasting of time , i know its do ) and all the characters will delete , atleast in KO they can lvl up and get gears and keep it , till KO is over or till they get k2'd.[/b]
    true

Ignore Me Senior Member

Every new player from USA,Canada,UK,Aus will find out thats the english speaking ONE. And go there.

There is no reason for K2 to make a USA,Canada,UK,Aus world again Paragon is it. Paragon is the last new server for us.

Other regions will get thier servers in time.

LOL at anyone so f* *d up they think turks are going to proxy so they can come KS them on Paragon.

Why dont they just ban turk IP's? I dont mind euro's at all, most of them speak english anyway.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Please keep all topics about the beta server in the previously posted beta server topic.

tyty