Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Diver

The song of our childhood

This is a discussion on The song of our childhood within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's been 20 years now since I played KO for the first time (and ~10-12 since I stopped), but KO ...
Page: 1

Default The song of our childhood

It's been 20 years now since I played KO for the first time (and ~10-12 since I stopped), but KO and the people I met will always have a special place in my heart.
    Hope you guys are fine
    bozo213, Kallop and SacredHealDane like this.

Can you have a physical reaction to nostalgia? I swear it happens every time I hear this. More great memories than I can help to remember.

Hopefully they make a new Server on Steam so i can go back and play 24/7

iTzBryan Senior Member

Dude I've been seeing ko4life.com has been down for ages. Just realized this website was still going lol. but yeah I still listen to this song every 6 months or so. Haven't played KO since 2016 I suppose. Rise was cool for a bit but there wasn't a sustainable English population nor a meaningful end game for an MMO in 2023. Ashes of Creation will be my next MMO venture.

Hearing this makes me sad. I miss playing this game.

often when I'm drunk I start listening to good old moradon music and then I remember the good old days. I got money now, a house, a family but still, life was at peak when I was walking around at 1 AM in Moradon looking for Kekurikekukaka (I will never forget that name) or going with my brother to hop gobs and exp for 10 hours straight. Also, I'm drinking at this very moment

do you remember those days when a SQ appeared but nobody was able to kill it so everyone chilled there and chatted and waited for that one full shell warrior to come with his priests and all the randoms started healing the warrior or attack SQ ?

And when it died, everyone asked what it dropped. The internet was a different thing back then