Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mortal

New server on UsKO/SteamKO

This is a discussion on New server on UsKO/SteamKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys, Id like to ask if you have any kind of information about upcoming servers, wheter on usko or ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member Rakovina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    58

    Default New server on UsKO/SteamKO

    Hello guys,

    Id like to ask if you have any kind of information about upcoming servers, wheter on usko or steamko. Im kinda bored drifting between private servers, since they all go away after 6 months (the best case).

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Hey,

    If you want to play Knight Online nowadays with high activity on the server it will be required to jump between them. Doesnt matter if its USKO/SteamKO or if its the best private server that ever exist.

    There is only one difference between US/Steam and privates, they dont shut down old servers to launch new ones and maybe one more but its also not in every case they have high activity for 3 months instead of 1 week/month like most of privates.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Rakovina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingMatters View Post
    Hey,

    If you want to play Knight Online nowadays with high activity on the server it will be required to jump between them. Doesnt matter if its USKO/SteamKO or if its the best private server that ever exist.

    There is only one difference between US/Steam and privates, they dont shut down old servers to launch new ones and maybe one more but its also not in every case they have high activity for 3 months instead of 1 week/month like most of privates.
    Im pretty sure that usko/steamko server after launch would be active atleast for 1-2 years as hell.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rakovina View Post
    Im pretty sure that usko/steamko server after launch would be active atleast for 1-2 years as hell.
    Here it comes to personal opinion. Depends on what "active" means for you. For you it will be 300-500 players PK-ing in peak time for someone else it will be 100-200.

    When I was playing I always prefered to play on servers with medium activity problably because usually played with max of 3-5 ppl small group of friends or solo but I know there is many teams (mages one for example) where "active" starts from 500+

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Land of camels
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rakovina View Post
    Hello guys,

    Id like to ask if you have any kind of information about upcoming servers, wheter on usko or steamko. Im kinda bored drifting between private servers, since they all go away after 6 months (the best case).
    99% there will be no any new server.Maybe next year.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rakovina View Post
    Hello guys,

    Id like to ask if you have any kind of information about upcoming servers, wheter on usko or steamko. Im kinda bored drifting between private servers, since they all go away after 6 months (the best case).
    I dont think there will be a new usko server for maybe 2 more years. They know they cant keep opening new servers and splitting the population even more, because then the game will die even faster than its current state. I would give up on steamko since they said they would merge all the 3 servers but left them to die out by themselves. there havent been a new launch on steam for a very very long time & I dont think there will be tbh. since usko players like usko over steamko only steamko players would go there. all the other would possibly go for money but the steamko prices are retarded. i mean 500kc for genie? no thanks lul

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldKnight View Post
    I dont think there will be a new usko server for maybe 2 more years. They know they cant keep opening new servers and splitting the population even more, because then the game will die even faster than its current state. I would give up on steamko since they said they would merge all the 3 servers but left them to die out by themselves. there havent been a new launch on steam for a very very long time & I dont think there will be tbh. since usko players like usko over steamko only steamko players would go there. all the other would possibly go for money but the steamko prices are retarded. i mean 500kc for genie? no thanks lul
    Don't blame steam, steam is a huge platform that give the game a large amount of view daily, and steam take a % from all game transactions, and purchases etc NTT or whoever is owner of knight online there is the reason they choose to take the % from players, not pay it themselves.
    Last edited by mortal; 01-14-2020 at 01:23 AM.
    black and DrakinGame like this.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Don't blame steam, steam is a huge platform that give the game a large amount of view daily, and steam take a % from all game transactions, and purchases etc NTT or whoever is owner of knight online there is the reason they choose to take the % from players, not pay it themselves.
    Im not blaming steam, it might give the game an amount of views, but I think that everybody that starts playing KO this late will quit before they even hit level 60. Which means no new players are joining the game. Or it might be a very little amount.
    I guess we have to do with what we got

  9. #9
    Senior Member SacruM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Since i got bored of privates, i had to choose and my pick was steamko cypher, have to say it looks very good so far, alot of helpfull guys and its quite active at all times. Guess i'll stay here untill something new comes up, most likely on steam anyways.

Similar Threads

  1. Clan in new server on USKO
    By bart99 in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2019, 08:26 PM
  2. [Recruiting] :_ArmageddoN_: of Olympia [NEW server olympia USKO]
    By itzbryan in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-29-2016, 08:56 AM
  3. [IGC] Make new section for new server-OLYMPIA(usko)
    By cizia in forum Olympia
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2016, 01:59 PM
  4. Selling Chitin Sheld +3 on Piana (NEW SERVER ON USKO)
    By Diver in forum Interserver Trading
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-19-2014, 04:59 AM
  5. lol... new server on usko
    By juanmao in forum Media
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 12:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •