Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

New server, wtf?

This is a discussion on New server, wtf? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Need to ask this question, why are you all tlaking about a new server, when theres been no such talk ...
Page: 1

Banned

Need to ask this question, why are you all tlaking about a new server, when theres been no such talk from K2/a GM or any sort of staff from Knight Online...why do you think theres a new server coming? <_< Just got me wondering with all these fucking topics lol :/ :unsure:

If anyone is 100% theres a new server, who told you? :/

its a gues since every time arround this year there comes a new server
    and prooly there will be one late august

Banned

and prooly there will be one late august[/b]

lol, august, fucking gg Everyones Excited now xD i&#39;ll be 7- on edana easy by then.

good for you

for 1. they brought out this new Platinum premium which gives 400% to UNDER 50 people, and then 100% normally, so with that why wouldnt they make a new server so people will massively buy their platinum premium?
    2. They put pots in the PUS, yea its for other reasons too, but it could be that in the beginning of servers you dont have very much igc but you have rl money (if you do) so theres another reason kinda

NaidenZ

for 1. they brought out this new Platinum premium which gives 400% to UNDER 50 people, and then 100% normally, so with that why wouldnt they make a new server so people will massively buy their platinum premium?
    2. They put pots in the PUS, yea its for other reasons too, but it could be that in the beginning of servers you dont have very much igc but you have rl money (if you do) so theres another reason kinda[/b]
    +9

Tha&#39;ts why I think new server will come soon :X

as they said evry 3-4 months new server is comin out, no1 realy know when (not even k2 xD).

noisome

and they canceled a server maintenance im not to sure if that was cos of the voting going on in america or k2 was all asleep but it all adds up to a new server coming very soon !

Banned

2. They put pots in the PUS, yea its for other reasons too, but it could be that in the beginning of servers you dont have very much igc but you have rl money (if you do) so theres another reason kinda[/b]
    +1

just wait 1 max 2 week

Ronark came in March,that&#39;s why the new server will be coming out soon..Also because of the new Premium/Pots and new things added,it&#39;s more for the people in the new server.This is how K2 is going to make good money ;D

its depends on thier mod ..... they can even lunch it today if they want...
    i think that the new server will come at April ( 10~18 ) but its only my opnion ^^ .
    also they have to stop those new server every 3-4months... if they will keep this way at 2010 we will have like 30servers -.- .

nis21ven

he&#39;s right
    platinum its maybe a sign of a new server will come soon

its depends on thier mod ..... they can even lunch it today if they want...
    i think that the new server will come at April ( 10~18 ) but its only my opnion ^^ .
    also they have to stop those new server every 3-4months... if they will keep this way at 2010 we will have like 30servers -.- .[/b]
    WoW ftwxD

HenryHill

and prooly there will be one late august[/b]
    August 2008 is only 6 months away. I can see why you&#39;re so excited....get a bit of sun, ok?

August 2008 is only 6 months away. I can see why you&#39;re so excited....get a bit of sun, ok?[/b]
    are you retarded?he said the new server will be coming soon,around these weeks coming...and after that in august..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast