Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

New server, wtf?

This is a discussion on New server, wtf? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm hoping no new servers. All the other servers besides Girakon and Akara are becoming more and more empty...
Page: 3

Razyrfist

I'm hoping no new servers. All the other servers besides Girakon and Akara are becoming more and more empty

It's always funny to see how it happens, a few people start talking about a 'possible' new server and after a week there's hundreds talking about it. Doesn't go unnoticed by K2 and then when everyone thinks it's going to launch it doesn't. :P
    It's been two servers in a row now that the server went up about a month after everyone was waiting for it, wouldn't surprise me if this time, a server went up @ like 1-3 march

New Server = March's 1st week :lol:

slaps

gogo tuesday... just speculating

Ripper_of_romania

August 2008 is only 6 months away. I can see why you're so excited....get a bit of sun, ok?[/b]
    ah my gah 6 months till Iron Maiden concert imma explode of joy h34r:

Razyrfist

gogo tuesday... just speculating[/b]
    God I hope not -.-

D0ntLikeAFreak

they have genies.[/b]
    first of all, it's genius and even if u spell it correct, u posted a picture of a gosth... that isnt a genius , should had post a picture of Einstein... dumb ftw

Razyrfist

first of all, it's genius and even if u spell it correct, u posted a picture of a gosth... that isnt a genius , should had post a picture of Einstein... dumb ftw[/b]
    Well, to be honest. He could have actually meant "genies" and that it was intentional.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

first of all, it's genius and even if u spell it correct, u posted a picture of a gosth... that isnt a genius , should had post a picture of Einstein... dumb ftw[/b]
    are you retarded? pls go to google images and search the word "GENIES" and figure out what it is >.>

Razyrfist

are you retarded? pls go to google images and search the word "GENIES" and figure out what it is >.>[/b]
    +1 .

(To DontLikeAFreak) The pic is a genie from the movie "Aladdin" you dumbass

OwnWiew

i think it will be rly soon

Boyce

/Self_own
    xD haha

Mens

its depends on thier mod ..... they can even lunch it today if they want...
    i think that the new server will come at April ( 10~18 ) but its only my opnion ^^ .
    also they have to stop those new server every 3-4months... if they will keep this way at 2010 we will have like 30servers -.- .[/b]
    AHAHAHAH, you really think K2 will be around in 2010?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

It comes pretty soon I think

Razyrfist

AHAHAHAH, you really think K2 will be around in 2010?[/b]
    With how things are going, Im sorry to say that I think USKO will go down in the next 6 months. And i know im gonna get flamed for saying this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast