Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

New server, wtf?

This is a discussion on New server, wtf? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k2 isnt going down any time soon... they make MILLIONS... and not just from KO...
Page: 4

k2 isnt going down any time soon... they make MILLIONS... and not just from KO

D0ntLikeAFreak

ah genie is something u can compare with a gosth+wizzard, well i guess i dont watch to these retarted child movies like the most of u addult nerds :mellow:

a genius=someone that's verry smart like Einstein, and as u take the time to read, u see that he tryed to write genius , probally his english dictionarry is to small and he miswrote it ?

wawh

With how things are going, Im sorry to say that I think USKO will go down in the next 6 months. And i know im gonna get flamed for saying this.[/b]
    since they already said they'll update it again end of the summer..;

doubt itll die in 6 months then

Razyrfist

ah genie is something u can compare with a gosth+wizzard, well i guess i dont watch to these retarted child movies like the most of u addult nerds :mellow:

a genius=someone that's verry smart like Einstein, and as u take the time to read, u see that he tryed to write genius , probally his english dictionarry is to small and he miswrote it ?[/b]
    First of all, why would he post a pic of a genie and mean genius?
    Second, I am 18 and I remember the movie from when I was like 5 years old. Don't talk shit.

D0ntLikeAFreak

oh, i didnt kenw it was possible that someo doesnt train his brain for such a long time, u must have seen it a million times or you're lying the shit out of yourself, u cannot remember things that are older then 10 years unless they shocked u hard on different ways, as i mean with this like being scared by a few days as a small kid, seeing something bizar that u've never seen before, some stuff that burn into ur memory , not a silly cartoon episode.

Razyrfist

oh, i didnt kenw it was possible that someo doesnt train his brain for such a long time, u must have seen it a million times or you're lying the shit out of yourself, u cannot remember things that are older then 10 years unless they shocked u hard on different ways, as i mean with this like being scared by a few days as a small kid, seeing something bizar that u've never seen before, some stuff that burn into ur memory , not a silly cartoon episode.[/b]
    Maybe you can try to remember english clan and insert a period somewhere in that sentence. LOOK ............ THOSE ARE CALLED PERIODS!!! look beside your comma key, b/c u seem to use that a lot.

Lawl, he's just talking shit now cus he got pwned :P I somewhat remember the movies I saw when I was 6 lol, not remembering anything be4 the age of 10 would describe an idiot

lol , i remember lion king when i was 6 its not that hard :P also transformers and gi - joe

L1saS1mpson

i will play in new server too.. back to ko xD

hope wont wait long time :huh:

i will play in new server too.. back to ko xD

hope wont wait long time :huh:[/b]
    gel fierce

Touchfemale

gg
    new server
    seems
    soon

oh, i didnt kenw it was possible that someo doesnt train his brain for such a long time, u must have seen it a million times or you're lying the shit out of yourself, u cannot remember things that are older then 10 years unless they shocked u hard on different ways, as i mean with this like being scared by a few days as a small kid, seeing something bizar that u've never seen before, some stuff that burn into ur memory , not a silly cartoon episode.[/b]
    Your memory forms when you are 3 years old. A lot of people are able to remember their third birthday. If someone couldn't remember stuff that happened more than 10 years ago, no one over the age of 30 would remember highschool. Thats just ridiculous.

Its funny how you insult someone for spelling a word incorrectly (keep in mind a word they weren't trying to spell) and your own spelling is horrible.

wawh

Your memory forms when you are 3 years old. A lot of people are able to remember their third birthday. If someone couldn't remember stuff that happened more than 10 years ago, no one over the age of 30 would remember highschool. Thats just ridiculous.

Its funny how you insult someone for spelling a word incorrectly (keep in mind a word they weren't trying to spell) and your own spelling is horrible.[/b]
    like he said... a birthday is something special

and do you remember everything you learned in basic school..? i bet you dont..
    the basic principle is preparing, learning experience with what you do in your live later on... not remember everything they say or teach

i learn french in school for almost 8 years... never use it in real life except on school... after i graduate and 10 years later without speaking french... im sure i forgot all my vocabulary and spelling on french

server comes around this year i guess

server comes around this year i guess[/b]
    rofl

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast