Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

new servers coming? east and west?

This is a discussion on new servers coming? east and west? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mexicans peruvians hispanics iunno theres a shit load and according to k2 thers 4.8 m americans 3.8 m southamericans and ...
Page: 2

ApocolypsePiezo

mexicans peruvians hispanics iunno theres a shit load and according to k2 thers 4.8 m americans 3.8 m southamericans and like 6.7 turks so ya obviously putting south americans and turks together and expecting americans to suceed isn't going to work (the actual population isn't even near wat they say but im sure its the same ratio)[/b]
    Mexico is in NORTH AMERICA
    Peru is in South america
    Hispanics...is not even a race, and can be from North, central, or South america or the Caribbean, probably more...its like calling brown a race

necro_

How can you not like carnac?, no ever fights with turks and that on c west.. no fighting at all its great

1 mixed server. prob come around same time as lvl 83 expansion. maybe month or 2 earlier.

peterX

like 6.7 turks[/b]
    Lol that would be near 10% of the country's population
    where it be near 1% of the US playing Knights

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

well thnx for all opinions so far. but i just think k2 screwed up by making this east and west thing, its to late to do anything now though, like merg servers or sumthing, and if a new server comes sum day when ever...maybe it will just make carnac west more empty if the new server is normal? hopfuly west grows tho i heard it is gettin bigger, also heard its very empty to. but for me, i hope when ever a new server does come that its normal like other servers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12