Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

New servers have killed this game

This is a discussion on New servers have killed this game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AquaLina most people who play this game buy walkry set + pus shit each month. it makes ...
Page: 2

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLina View Post
    most people who play this game buy walkry set + pus shit each month. it makes no sense to open new servers just to sell premium which most people buy anyways. and no im not pulling it out of my ass its an estimate
    can you provide literally any data to back your numbers up? any link or proof or picture, other than "its an estimate based off of the low number of brain cells I have left remaining after I sniffed markers."

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    can you provide literally any data to back your numbers up? any link or proof or picture, other than "its an estimate based off of the low number of brain cells I have left remaining after I sniffed markers."
    I obviously have no written proof since im not a fucking analyst for knightonline. just watch some old videos... you don't really believe that knightonline was always this dead do you?

here is a guy so surprised that he can get into server 1 with no premium that he decided to record a video lol. back in the days we would have to spam click on server 1 for a couple hours just to get in

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLina View Post
    I obviously have no written proof since im not a fucking analyst for knightonline. just watch some old videos... you don't really believe that knightonline was always this dead do you?

here is a guy so surprised that he can get into server 1 with no premium that he decided to record a video lol. back in the days we would have to spam click on server 1 for a couple hours just to get in

if that's all your proof that's pretty sad. they can set the max players on to whatever they want lol, the max players per channel could of been 1000 or 500 or 250 for all you know, there's no way to know unless you had some sort of power to view the users or you literally counted every single person in every single zone etc.

I never said KO has always been this dead; I just don't think 50,000 at all times was a good number, no where near anyway.

I believe that CZ is little busy because everyone is EXP/FARM this time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12