Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

the new settle of ntt game ...

This is a discussion on the new settle of ntt game ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't really get what's their point with this SMS verification code ? I doubt it will stop any hacking ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default the new settle of ntt game ...

I don't really get what's their point with this SMS verification code ? I doubt it will stop any hacking in the future , and I already saw koxpers arround euko . (multi clients)
    Despite the fact that I don't get any sms from that shitty company , I can't manage downloading this program : ICS-Identification Code Service, OTP(One Time Password) it gives me an error as soon as I try to run it .
    Why you need that program anyways ?

I can't even write my full number to get the verification SMS in the first place ..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Theh0lyOne View Post
    I can't even write my full number to get the verification SMS in the first place ..
    hahaha what ? Where are you from

Bulgaria .. Technically,my full number would have 12 digits but for some reason on 1 account it worked when i missed 1 o.O And now to activate an older account it wont even send me a message ...

I think that it more to stop people from getting Thier accounts hacked , not so much for bots. But either way It does nto work properly I cannot even download or intell either the PC or mobile version of the ICS. Guess I will just have tp Buy premium is what NTTGames wants us to think lol

this shit dont workt at all..... i got hacked yesterday all my items on carnac west its gone now im quitting ko ....this game is funy but very frustrating.... work like 2 years on game and all items gone in 1 day... they really need a very GG security system...KO ATM SUCKS!

Banned Senior Member

well I finally got the sms text , but when I try to run that application.exe the CMD opens and it gives an error when i can only do : Close /Ignore ..

http://gyazo.com/34198afe0fed6d7703d4f66aa89b21ac

i knew when they launched that that it would be full of buggs i was 99% sure, and guess what? it is bugged... xD we can't expect KO to not have problems, quests are bugged since 2008 loll and thats jsut 1 bugg among many others

Banned Senior Member

Did someone find out what's that program you ''must'' download ? otp something ..

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    well I finally got the sms text , but when I try to run that application.exe the CMD opens and it gives an error when i can only do : Close /Ignore ..

34198afe0fed6d7703d4f66aa89b21ac.png
    Yeah, I paid for ICS and when I tried to DL the Mobile app it will won't even go to the webpage. so I decided to remove the mobile and do the PC version I had to Pay 80Np again and when I downloaded it , It gives off to or 3 Errors when I try to install and if I hit ignore and install anyways it just opens as a Black Ms-dos window and flashes a mouse curser around lmao for a sec I thought KO was hacking Me lol

Banned Senior Member

I like the extra security measure and the new way they run things on EUKO. The way they have it right now the item class can't skyrocket quickly because of binding and unbinding. Honestly they do need to lower the price of unbind though because that is crazy and outright stealing.

U should ask em to get your money back since its not working!

Banned Senior Member

So , now they want money for making accounts ,how nice is that .
    I have 3 euko accounts and already have 1 usko , I need one more in usko and they don't let me verify the account to trade (sms) unless i h ave KC .
    wtf is this? thing is , i've used a different phone number . Could they track the account register from ip maybe?

"Dear Knight Online World Community,
    Due to a majority of users who have been abusing the SMS system, there will be a 5 NPoint fee for SMS Verification until further notice. We hope this will cut down on potential abuse and will generate a healthier gaming environment for our NTTGame players.
    Thank You for your support and understanding,

Sincerely,
    NTTGame | Knight Online World"

free to play ...ha h a

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    So , now they want money for making accounts ,how nice is that .
    I have 3 euko accounts and already have 1 usko , I need one more in usko and they don't let me verify the account to trade (sms) unless i h ave KC .
    wtf is this? thing is , i've used a different phone number . Could they track the account register from ip maybe?
    I doubt..If they doesn't ban ip or doing anything about koxpers after they getting banned..
    I doubt they'll do something about this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    I doubt..If they doesn't ban ip or doing anything about koxpers after they getting banned..
    I doubt they'll do something about this.
    well re-read it (my comment) I edited it :P
    my friend from holland try to register, and it (the system of shitty ntt) asked for NPoints .. that's ridiculous

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast