Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

New Sheriff Candidates for Carnac West

This is a discussion on New Sheriff Candidates for Carnac West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MoeMoney lol @ "i'll be watching you". No, you are watching a computer screen while you experience ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by MoeMoney View Post
    lol @ "i'll be watching you".

No, you are watching a computer screen while you experience the illusion of change. It is in human nature to lie, cheat, steal, and abuse power.

5 years ago there were cuntstables, then dick riders, now the village people. Same concept, different names, new generation of ego maniacs.
    Mehh, yet another person who most likely bitches about all the koxp, then talks shit over a forum to those trying to make things better...cool story bro. Also you apparently didn't read past my 1st post in this topic where I corrected what I meant about "watching" other sheriffs. Basically like your 1st day on a job, the person that knows what they are doing will be "watching" you so you don't make mistakes. As for new generation, I've been around quite a while, and I'm far from an ego maniac. Have fun being a cool guy on the internet, I wish I could be just like you.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Hello guys this is the list of the candidates .

New Sheriff Candidates for Carnac West

orc:

1.- Grimnotize
    2.- snLpes (şu anki şerif - current sheriff)
    3.- Keeshiu
    4.- BreakerS
    5.- Tiffer

Human

1.- iComandoSvR (he's an old player, very honest and trustable - eski bir oyuncu ve güvenilir bilgisi aldık.)
    2.- DirtyFrenzy
    3.- DrayTemplar (şu anki şerif -he's also current sheriff)
    4.- Palestinian
    5.- iblacksoulsi

our clan, NewAge, presented in the list to iComandoSvR, we want in Carnac west exists fair play . So if he is elected our clanmate help the community is free of k0xpers and cheats. No matter whether they are clans, big or small. Good luck to all.
    what the hell lol xD who are those people.never saw them 0.0

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    what the hell lol xD who are those people.never saw them 0.0
    who are you?

Let's all hate on the volunteers guys.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    who are you?
    dont u see his avatar? Hes " Da Best" lulz gotta love the irony there.

To the people who keep on hatin, dont u pm those sheriffs to jail this hacker or that hacker or else ud look like shit

Good luck to anyone who is willing to use their spare time to help keep a clean server.

Reasons why I'd never do annything to help MGAMEs. Still alot of people missing KC/NPoints ( I lost 4412 and still not had my 7 tickets answered ). CW open to all now ( correct me if I'm wrong ), and I had to laugh whenn I saw Yahweh had become a forum mod. One of the biggest ass kissers ever on GF forums, and when EUKO 1st came out he tried to start a clan (realised exp was futile against the turk hackers), admitted in vent that all he did for the last year of his old server was hack and gold farm, and admitted he was farming gold in EUKO which is why we never saw him after the 1st 2 weeks of EUKO.

Now if MGAMEs appoint someone who freely gave out that info in his own vent to anyone that listened as a forum mod, I truely have little to no faith in them.

I quit his clan after I heard that...guess CW legitness is not quite the same as what "Legit" means on the other servers lol.

Seems you hate this person with a passion lol

Quote Originally Posted by KineticSeiko View Post
    Good luck to anyone who is willing to use their spare time to help keep a clean server.

Reasons why I'd never do annything to help MGAMEs. Still alot of people missing KC/NPoints ( I lost 4412 and still not had my 7 tickets answered ). CW open to all now ( correct me if I'm wrong ), and I had to laugh whenn I saw Yahweh had become a forum mod. One of the biggest ass kissers ever on GF forums, and when EUKO 1st came out he tried to start a clan (realised exp was futile against the turk hackers), admitted in vent that all he did for the last year of his old server was hack and gold farm, and admitted he was farming gold in EUKO which is why we never saw him after the 1st 2 weeks of EUKO.

Now if MGAMEs appoint someone who freely gave out that info in his own vent to anyone that listened as a forum mod, I truely have little to no faith in them.

I quit his clan after I heard that...guess CW legitness is not quite the same as what "Legit" means on the other servers lol.
    I have no clue who he is, but can you show me anything (as in proofs) to take over to the officials? I dont think yahweh plays cwest, but if he does who does he play on? See, people like me do give a shit (yea I'm a rare one) to look into this kind of stuff, but you know damn well the rule of ko, proof or BB. I would love to be the one to put a mod on blast if hes a hacker, but I gotta have something to back it with. PM me if u have anything useful please

Quote Originally Posted by MandingO View Post
    Seems you hate this person with a passion lol
    I dont hate him, he was just one of the loudest pricks on the old forums and turns out he is/was exactly the same himself,botting constantly for years to gear his main, but not cheating on his main = Legit apparently:P . Meh was kinda off topic anyway but says it all really to me about MGAMES.

Quote Originally Posted by KineticSeiko View Post
    I dont hate him, he was just one of the loudest pricks on the old forums and turns out he is/was exactly the same himself,botting constantly for years to gear his main, but not cheating on his main = Legit apparently:P . Meh was kinda off topic anyway but says it all really to me about MGAMES.
    i remember that guy, he was an idiot lol, not a lot to say.

btw dunno why u set iComandosvr for Sheriff. I send him a pm and he doesnt know anything of english language...

Banned Member

Good job man your most trusted sheriff iComandoSvR sent me to jail for attacking him and running out of arena so you're telling me this guy is TRUSTWORTHY???

Quote Originally Posted by h1421 View Post
    Good job man your most trusted sheriff iComandoSvR sent me to jail for attacking him and running out of arena so you're telling me this guy is TRUSTWORTHY???
    lol....

screenshot please

Banned Member

"lol" ? whats so funny about that? and How the hell am I suppose to get a screenshot when they send me to jail right away?

Quote Originally Posted by h1421 View Post
    "lol" ? whats so funny about that? and How the hell am I suppose to get a screenshot when they send me to jail right away?
    they have chosen 2 sheriff who speak Spanish, and is little as the CW community, has more than 50% of users in Latin America. With respect to you, I doubt that you send for no reason. In any case Comando is human and your orc . There have been other sheriff, and if you're hackers, i sure , the end, you will return to reporting,

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast