Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

New Sheriff Candidates for Carnac West

This is a discussion on New Sheriff Candidates for Carnac West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hopefully I finally get some sheriff support now (<3 u brett, get well). All I can say is shit gonna ...
Page: 2

Hopefully I finally get some sheriff support now (<3 u brett, get well). All I can say is shit gonna be good now, and you new sheriffs, I'll be watching ya all.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hellotherehehe View Post
    you will be watching them? u think ur some kind of god or something? pathetic u guys wanna help mgame lol FOR FREEE get a life already
    So what's better? Keep buying prem and KC and wait for them to do something? Tard.…

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    So what's better? Keep buying prem and KC and wait for them to do something? Tard.…
    he has a point tho, i wouldnt give 2 shits about helping mgame, and i would care EVEN LESS about the cwest community which is in its majority, pathetic

mgame appreciates having unpaid volunteers doing the job that their employees could do. and by making the servers look cleaner, they will enjoy a little bit more of income

That's the point of the sherrifs lol make people feel like something is being done but in reality nth really is. Things havent gotten any better with them. Gms need to go perma ban them daily to make a difference not once a month

you will be watching them? u think ur some kind of god or something? pathetic u guys wanna help mgame lol FOR FREEE get a life already
    Looking at it again, what I said came out wrong, I didn't mean watching them for cheating, I meant watching to make sure they don't report legit ppl by mistake. Game has a lot of visual bugs that looks like cheating when it's really not.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    he has a point tho, i wouldnt give 2 shits about helping mgame, and i would care EVEN LESS about the cwest community which is in its majority, pathetic

mgame appreciates having unpaid volunteers doing the job that their employees could do. and by making the servers look cleaner, they will enjoy a little bit more of income
    We all know that this game is shit and gms do nothing.. It's been like this for years.. Atleast now, instead of taking SS and waiting couple months till the dude is banned, we can just jail them until the ban comes..

Also 1 question to the sherrifs, do you have to see the hacker in order to jail him? Or you got some kind of command where you just write the hacker's name?

Sounds like some1 got butthurt, no offense. Gonna be so much fun when the cheaters get jailed and whine about it on forums etc. Cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

Unfortunately this is the game we all choose to play, everyone knows its corrupt as fuck. You can either stand on the side line belittling people all day and watch the game crash and burn, or do something pro-active to make the game/server a better place to play. Anyone who isn't willing to give massive props to people who take time too clean up a server and in turn make the game more enjoyable for all of us is a fucking moron.

Good luck guys.

just stating that i would never do what they are doing. they are nice and helpful people though, ill give them that (no sarcasm)

Trust me razor, I wish there was no need for sheriffs...but there is. Yea, I don't get shit for it in a physical sense, but I do get to play a clean server because of it. That's pretty much what everyone that has ever played this game has wanted, we can deal with the bs customer support if the game is cheat free, and before I turned into the ONLY active cwest sheriff it was pretty nice. Now I have some support, and can only imagine it getting better daily. Once this retarded level jump thing is over cheaters won't have quick access to make 70+ chars for krowaz farming, and I plan on spending a LOT of time on those ones. Krowaz was supposed to be extremely hard to get, but the hackers ruined that, and that is by far their biggest source of income. So I feel it only fair to return the favor and clear them out, and hopefully we can fuck with them enough that they realize it's just not profitable for them anymore.

lol @ "i'll be watching you".

No, you are watching a computer screen while you experience the illusion of change. It is in human nature to lie, cheat, steal, and abuse power.

5 years ago there were cuntstables, then dick riders, now the village people. Same concept, different names, new generation of ego maniacs.

Quote Originally Posted by MoeMoney View Post

No, you are watching a computer screen while you experience the illusion of change. It is in human nature to lie, cheat, steal, and abuse power.

5 years ago there were cuntstables, then dick riders, now the village people. Same concept, different names, new generation of ego maniacs.
    lol makes so much sense+1

Guys pls do something on Eslant, k0xpers are killing bosses.

sheriff powers haven't been given yet

Quote Originally Posted by MoeMoney View Post

werent you in the same clan with snipes? o.o

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast