Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 68
Like Tree8Likes

New Sheriff Candidates for Carnac West

This is a discussion on New Sheriff Candidates for Carnac West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Blanquita If I was hacking it wouldn't have hurt to be sent to jail because posting this thread won't get ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Blanquita If I was hacking it wouldn't have hurt to be sent to jail because posting this thread won't get me out of the jail or anything but I was doing nothing only reason I was sent to jail is because I attacked iComando and ran straight out of the arena so he got pissed and either him or the other sheriffs sent me to jail I'll I know is that breakers didn't see me hacking he told me that he reported me because icomando said so....

  2. #47
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h1421 View Post
    Blanquita If I was hacking it wouldn't have hurt to be sent to jail because posting this thread won't get me out of the jail or anything but I was doing nothing only reason I was sent to jail is because I attacked iComando and ran straight out of the arena so he got pissed and either him or the other sheriffs sent me to jail I'll I know is that breakers didn't see me hacking he told me that he reported me because icomando said so....
    here, you accuse to comando , and he not you may have sent to jail. And the sheriff did not know each other, they have been chosen from different clans, so are accusing someone who has nothing to do. Whether you are hacker or not.
    Last edited by Blanquita; 07-03-2012 at 02:14 PM.

  3. #48
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    here to accuse your comando, and he not you may have sent to jail. And the sheriff did not know each other, they have been chosen from different clans, so are accusing someone who has nothing to do. Whether you are hacker or not.
    Actually breakers told me that he sent me to jail because comando told him and when I asked comando about it he just said "you hack" thats it Thanks to them I now quit KO for good.

  4. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h1421 View Post
    Blanquita If I was hacking it wouldn't have hurt to be sent to jail because posting this thread won't get me out of the jail or anything but I was doing nothing only reason I was sent to jail is because I attacked iComando and ran straight out of the arena so he got pissed and either him or the other sheriffs sent me to jail I'll I know is that breakers didn't see me hacking he told me that he reported me because icomando said so....
    so it's your word against his word. he says you were hacking at the same time as SirDalton and MaramDalton. attackign everyone and healing at the same time.
    the "if i was hacking i wouldn't care" will not help you. bc tbh we will never know.
    maybe it was a mistake and you weren't hacking and it could have been lag or glitch. or maybe you were. he's not the only one that saw you btw. a lot of maybes. just finish the quest

  5. #50
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    so it's your word against his word. he says you were hacking at the same time as SirDalton and MaramDalton. attackign everyone and healing at the same time.
    the "if i was hacking i wouldn't care" will not help you. bc tbh we will never know.
    maybe it was a mistake and you weren't hacking and it could have been lag or glitch. or maybe you were. he's not the only one that saw you btw. a lot of maybes. just finish the quest
    Unbelievable If I was hacking and attacking everyone someone must have a proof so what I'll say here is WHOEVER HAS PROOF THAT I WAS HACKING I WILL GIVE THAT PERSON DUAL +2 ROL YOU HAVE MY WORD.

  6. #51
    Retired Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h1421 View Post
    Unbelievable If I was hacking and attacking everyone someone must have a proof so what I'll say here is WHOEVER HAS PROOF THAT I WAS HACKING I WILL GIVE THAT PERSON DUAL +2 ROL YOU HAVE MY WORD.
    actually, you are the one that has to prove you are legit..

  7. #52
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Guilty until proven innocent? That's not how it supposed to work I believe :P
    Either way, being jailed is not a big deal (if you have pots on you...), just do the quest. No need to quit for that.

  8. #53
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    actually, you are the one that has to prove you are legit..
    thats not how it works my friend just like how NatGeo said im a legit player unless they prove otherwise.

  9. #54
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,687

    Default

    good luck hobos

  10. #55
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h1421 View Post
    thats not how it works my friend just like how NatGeo said im a legit player unless they prove otherwise.
    Actually it is a big deal I had left 10 pots on me it'll take days before I actually finish the quest.

  11. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    nope. you can always KS. a guy did with 3 mana pots in less than an hour.

  12. #57
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Its actually been kinda fun

  13. #58
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h1421 View Post
    Unbelievable If I was hacking and attacking everyone someone must have a proof so what I'll say here is WHOEVER HAS PROOF THAT I WAS HACKING I WILL GIVE THAT PERSON DUAL +2 ROL YOU HAVE MY WORD.
    You assume that everyone playing C-West is on this forum.
    You are wrong in that assumption.

  14. #59
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Probly a majority of the nabs here are on EUKO. Private servers are just as likely. There is also a large group here who has abandoned KO all together.

  15. #60
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    who are you?
    Again we start! you exactly who am I

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting for Carnac - West
    By MagicWannaBe in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 4485
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 03:35 AM
  2. PersimmoN Recruiting for Carnac-WEST (EDITED)
    By :Nati: in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 07:48 AM
  3. Diez Items For Carnac-West
    By Metalkon in forum Gordion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 05:48 PM
  4. T > ARES ITEM FOR CARNAC-WEST ITEMS!
    By gabone1 in forum Interserver Trading
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 01:51 PM
  5. Beramus items for Carnac West items
    By ISeeee in forum Gordion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 12:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •