Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

New spiderman

This is a discussion on New spiderman within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Jckpsa Could you please write one good thing that Israelis did? Iron dome enough for u ? ...
Page: 3

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    Could you please write one good thing that Israelis did?
    Iron dome enough for u ?
    and also all those countrys that trying to make us look bad is because they are fucking idiots and terrorists etc..
    dont say bullshit things , you dont know really anything ,
    israel never kill people without reason so get a brain and start to open your eyes instead of read or hear from other people bullshits.
    Last edited by ™PerFectioN™; 08-21-2011 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Iron dome enough for u ?best technology?one of the best armys in the world (dont forget that israel is small country)
    and also all those countrys that trying to make us look bad is because they are fucking idiots and terrorists etc..
    israel never kill people without reason so get a brain and start to open your eyes instead of read or hear from other people bullshits.
    technology..
    look @Turkish History. We didn't even have enough food for our soldiers in any war.

Israel Attacks Egypt
    Israel Attacks Egypt - Salem-News.Com

Israel 'shelled Gaza civilians'
    Israel 'shelled Gaza civilians' - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Israeli navy storms Gaza aid ship
    BBC News - Israeli navy storms Gaza aid ship

This is the small child killed in Israel's attack on Gaza, it is a frequent site and if the child were an Israeli Jew killed by Palestinians, her death would be a world news item.
    Last edited by Jckpsa; 08-21-2011 at 11:43 PM.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    Could you please write one good thing that Israelis did?

had to reply because of this post kids post. your setting yourself up for some flame action.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Iron dome enough for u ?
    i advise u to take off ur horse glasses

im closing this. When you guys are actually old enough to grow hair on your sack... then maybe this kinda topic could exist.

This is a gaming forum , not a political forum.... nor is it a religious forum. Gonna start hating on all with my Infraction/ban stick if this kinda stuff continues. I dont care if your black,white,purple, green... wear a turbin, if ur fat, or u have a fat girlfriend... I just dont care. Make ur own forum for this kinda shit. Ive seen this kinda crap firsthand and do not wish to rehash it on a friendly gaming forum.

I mean it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123