happend to someone else?

This is a discussion on happend to someone else? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I saw a topic about this a few weeks/months ago, but couldnt find it again. well yesterday i set up ...
Page: 1

Rizzla

I saw a topic about this a few weeks/months ago, but couldnt find it again.

well yesterday i set up merchant at the stairs in mora, i had a warrior chitin i put up for 2m, 3 secc after i started it gut bought by a guy that i saw later was just standing near anvil, he was there at the same place almost all morning.

today i put up a warrior chitin again 2m same thing happend 3 sec and its gone but the buyer had another name this time, and i had seen him before during the morning and i went to look and he was at the same place all morning to, and i wasnt even near him, so whats going on?

I saw alot of other ppl still have their chitin in merch, no warrior tho.

took ss but somehow they didnt want to end up in my folder :S

btw, his name is jiana and is still there in akara 2, so if any1 wanna try, go ahead.

hansen

why dont u put on merch chitins and the price with one more 0

Rizzla

why dont u put on merch chitins and the price with one more 0 [/b]

hehe, i thought about that after but if he can buy things like its programmed he can prolly put the highest price he buys for to.

evilwevel

it doesn't hurt to try :lol:

although it might hurt him ...

mrmagic2008

so are you suggesting an auto-buy macro or something? What's the big deal if true? You sell your item for what you set the price for and he buys the item for the price......

0oAndyo0

Yea, did test this on Akara, put a ts up in merchant for 1 coin, and a guy on the other side of moradon bought it..
    Then another time, i got 2 computers so on merchant pc i put up a merchant and spam right clicked untill the merchant was there, but before i could click me into the merchant someone was already trading, and no other moving players around my merchant :S

So i think they have some kinda auto buy haxx or something.

jesusmerchant

happend to me yesterday with 2 rogue shell pauldrans, 6m each on akara and in a matter of seconds they where gone :S

same, cept i sold mine away from evry1 else to test it

and some1 bought my speed pots, but i was gona change price of one of them but forgot :S

you can open other players merchants from across the screen, you dont need to be near them

rasta

wtf?!

auto buy :S

jesusmerchant

they buy them instintly though, like in a matter of 2-3 seconds of the merchant being set up.

Jason269

There must be some sort of auto-buying thing, like someone enters a price for a item they want, if its what they put in then they buy it.
    This has happened to me also, selling BUS for 2.4ml, like as soon as i blinked someone bought, never saw the guy near me.

NaidenZ

you can open other players merchants from across the screen, you dont need to be near them[/b]
    true,

l3extt

true,[/b]

yes guys, there is a auto buy program,, its a program made my a chinese group, and dont know for sure.
    but when they say in program like, worrior chittin+5 beneeth 5 mil (buy) remake merchant (sell) worrior chittin+5 for 5 mill

so they found like this way discount, on items..

i think, dunno for sure, that these goldbar companys, this program use...
    Dont know of the program name, just saw it last week in topic on other forum,, i will try to find it, (not using it)

waton

the point is that it is unfair...
    if you put up merchant within his buying limit its allready gone....
    so if people are looking for it they dont have a chance..thats the point