Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

The new Super potions (BYE PK)

This is a discussion on The new Super potions (BYE PK) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gotchya Nick, understand your point. but what if you had the increased mana potions ?[/b] No, Fuck off kk? Increased ...
Page: 2

gotchya Nick, understand your point. but what if you had the increased mana potions ?[/b]
    No, Fuck off kk? Increased mana = Rogues minor more = They would be then Overpowered 1920 is fine, It makes it a challenge to keep their mana up while attacking and minoring ^^

infolock

nebermind...

Nick

with 1440 hp pots u wouldnt be able to get a warrior down, they allready die that slow..

silence1337

lol they got removed but the news still on the site :S:S

GangstamaN

The new Health Potions have been temporarily removed from the game at this time. The new Magic Potions will remain in the Power Up Store however.

Please know that we do read these forums and that destructive or extremely negative comments will not help the situation and can lead to your forum account being terminated. The feedback forums are for constructive feedback that can help us improve Knight Online for the entire community.

If you disagree with a decision that has been made, you are more than welcome to post your concern for us to read but again, destructive comments will only be deleted and you will be warned.

Thank you for your feedback, and know that the Knight Online Team will meet to discuss your concerns. Take care.

They have only been removed temporarily, they are going to bring them back, looks like you didnt succeed at all.

nocomment

The new Health Potions have been temporarily removed from the game at this time. The new Magic Potions will remain in the Power Up Store however.

Please know that we do read these forums and that destructive or extremely negative comments will not help the situation and can lead to your forum account being terminated. The feedback forums are for constructive feedback that can help us improve Knight Online for the entire community.

If you disagree with a decision that has been made, you are more than welcome to post your concern for us to read but again, destructive comments will only be deleted and you will be warned.

Thank you for your feedback, and know that the Knight Online Team will meet to discuss your concerns. Take care.
    They have only been removed temporarily, they are going to bring them back, looks like you didnt succeed at all.[/b]
    i'm sure that they will add 720 hp pots not 1440 :A

wawh

i'm sure that they will add 720 hp pots not 1440 :A[/b]
    yea, they're not THAT stupid

Ignore Me Senior Member

They should just disable the new Bless in PvP.

Can't believe I slept through all of this can't even see Soul in PUS now.
    I buy 300 Soul an hour. Was it 100 pots for 100 G1 credits.
    No way am I paying $3.60 an hour to spam party heal anyones elses ass.

najtonlajn

This is big shit ffs

Banned

They should just disable the new Bless in PvP.

Can't believe I slept through all of this can't even see Soul in PUS now.
    I buy 300 Soul an hour. Was it 100 pots for 100 G1 credits.
    No way am I paying $3.60 an hour to spam party heal anyones elses ass.[/b]
    lol ashet is clever

i never would think of something like that

nice job ashet^^
    if its disabled in pvp zones, it can come.. for boss hunt xD

Nick

yea, they're not THAT stupid[/b]
    i think u just started playing ko ?

because they are not stupid, just really retarded :mellow:

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

would be gayyyyyy in pvp. if they do reenable 1440 pots warriors>all no matter wat gear u have.

wow can you people bitch enough? Remember when everyone had 2k hp in cz and hit for 300 dmg? Well now everyone has 8k hp and hits for over 1k dmg, I dont see the big deal in giving us these pots... Oh wait, half of you noobs play level 59 chars in fuckin noob cz so boo hoo for you.

Nick

wow can you people bitch enough? Remember when everyone had 2k hp in cz and hit for 300 dmg? Well now everyone has 8k hp and hits for over 1k dmg, I dont see the big deal in giving us these pots... Oh wait, half of you noobs play level 59 chars in fuckin noob cz so boo hoo for you.[/b]
    futu i cant agree with ya, soon ill be 75 but...

allready hitting all those highler lvls for a shitty dmg, wich mostly usd their asses off.
    so whats the point of adding 1440 pots, i wont be able to kill a single thing. oh and my gear isnt that bad, nor are my skills, but i wont be able to do a single thing to someone using those 1440 pots...

(not only me but lots an lots of others)

zzzzzzzzzz worst idea ever,like wtf!PK sucks now,really does....It&#39;s good that they took the HP pots out because if they weren&#39;t,all those fken noobs would be towning all the time and pk would be longer >_<.............Also with the mp pots,zzz easy to get ur mp up and it&#39;s so gay...just arhghsdkf..............please k2,if you read this,take off both of them for ever...next time you wanna make new invention things,make a poll or some other gay shits,because making those pots are bad and the ones in the pot store are good enough

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast