Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

The new Super potions (BYE PK)

This is a discussion on The new Super potions (BYE PK) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow can you people bitch enough? Remember when everyone had 2k hp in cz and hit for 300 dmg? Well ...
Page: 3

wow can you people bitch enough? Remember when everyone had 2k hp in cz and hit for 300 dmg? Well now everyone has 8k hp and hits for over 1k dmg, I dont see the big deal in giving us these pots... Oh wait, half of you noobs play level 59 chars in fuckin noob cz so boo hoo for you.[/b]
    Exactly. 720 is crap and not effective at all unless you play dcz. Its like KO pking on 360 HP pots ffs... You actually need those pots when you have 6K HP (it would also mean I could pot tank warriors :huh: ). I don't care much about them being in PUS but I would love to see them in pots merchants and restricted to 60+ like the 2000 HP scrolls.

Nick

zzzzzzzzzz worst idea ever,like wtf!PK sucks now,really does....It&#39;s good that they took the HP pots out because if they weren&#39;t,all those fken noobs would be towning all the time and pk would be longer >_<.............Also with the mp pots,zzz easy to get ur mp up and it&#39;s so gay...just arhghsdkf..............please k2,if you read this,take off both of them for ever...next time you wanna make new invention things,make a poll or some other gay shits,because making those pots are bad and the ones in the pot store are good enough[/b]
    lol its true, most people running out of a 1vs1 and accidently die.

with those new pots then they would out heal you with those new pots when they would be having low hp

wawh

zzzzzzzzzz worst idea ever,like wtf!PK sucks now,really does....It&#39;s good that they took the HP pots out because if they weren&#39;t,all those fken noobs would be towning all the time and pk would be longer >_<.............Also with the mp pots,zzz easy to get ur mp up and it&#39;s so gay...just arhghsdkf..............please k2,if you read this,take off both of them for ever...next time you wanna make new invention things,make a poll or some other gay shits,because making those pots are bad and the ones in the pot store are good enough[/b]
    its 160kc for those 100mana thats 2 dollars for what? 20 minuts pk? maybe

not a lot of ppl will buy them maybe new servers at the starts but once they have an economy running it will be useless

its 160kc for those 100mana thats 2 dollars for what? 20 minuts pk? maybe

not a lot of ppl will buy them maybe new servers at the starts but once they have an economy running it will be useless[/b]
    oke but still,it sux and it should be gone...really,trust me...people will buy this shits,especially those noobs who can&#39;t combo and when they know they gonna die,they run using that pot,full hp...click on that fucken gay town button and they&#39;re now safe...

Mariuszowy

fuck K2 !!!

Good that i quit usa ko and start playing private servers (it&#39;s geting better every day).
    K2 just want your money, now they gonna earn 2x times more money.

fuck K2 !!!

fuck K2 !!!

Good that i quit usa ko and start playing private servers (it&#39;s geting better every day).
    K2 just want your money, now they gonna earn 2x times more money.

fuck K2 !!![/b]
    Do you play new private server versions?The one with combo?

wawh

combo doesnt work on private servers

puplesk8er

ya bb pk

iceteako is a private server that u can combo

They should just disable the new Bless in PvP.

Can&#39;t believe I slept through all of this can&#39;t even see Soul in PUS now.
    I buy 300 Soul an hour. Was it 100 pots for 100 G1 credits.
    No way am I paying $3.60 an hour to spam party heal anyones elses ass.[/b]

lol ashet is clever

i never would think of something like that

nice job ashet^^
    if its disabled in pvp zones, it can come.. for boss hunt xD[/b]
    Exactly.I can agree on this.
    These new pots should be DISABLED from PVP and ENABLED in PVE [Boss,XP, etc;]

af424

They come up with this coz someone here gave them the idea zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(in the threads where ppl whine about no coins for pots)

LAME IDEA.

they just wanna make more money..

wtf no i love to spent pots. but those cost too much for usd

Banned

Exactly.I can agree on this.
    These new pots should be DISABLED from PVP and ENABLED in PVE [Boss,XP, etc;][/b]
    thats a good idea!!! also 1440 hp potion dont allowed in arena!!!

a good geared warrior will never lost a VS with 1440 hp potion

also rouges get a good boost!!! minor +pot combo = 2100 heal (1440from hp pots + about 700 for minor) u cant minor faster coz u run out of mana then

for me is a shit... all noobs will use this pots when die for re-gen and town!!!

K2 pls make this potion DISABLE for arena + CZ and ENABLE for eslant and emc/lufferson or just turn to 720 hp pots

ArminVanBuuren

lol?

The only problem I see with those pots is that they want to get money from them, when those should be active since the original KO :P

imo, ofc, warrior could get back much more hp than before while fighting, but so could the other characters...I mean, a rogue is not only dependant on his minor, they use hp pots too...mages cannot minor, so they shouldn&#39;t be complaining, priests either...I don&#39;t know what the problem is in here yet.

What I do know is that it would become now a more challenging pk...even at lvl 65 (gogogogo closer to 70 :P ) I used to jump over the enemy even by knowing they would kick my ass (damn you CooLTanG ¬¬ ), but it is part of the game...some lvl faster, some get better gears (some do both) but you&#39;ll be always somehow facing a kind of disadvantage...with those pots, not only the higher lvls get that advantage, but also the ones with lower lvls (I would survive CooLTanG by having those pots :P ) higher lvl people, which are pretty bored of the game should be the ones bitching the less, because that would mean more difficult to kill the noobs you one-hit every day thus, giving more challenge to your PKing experience...noobs would die less, so they would come more to CZ or even more, try to lvl to 60+.

PS: I&#39;ll start to use my abyss pots (L) and (M) so you can see my point...I got thousands of those farmed since original KO :P

af424

The game is quite balanced the way it is, I dont see any need for change.

Those HP pots will change the balance ENORMOUSLY. Although all class can use those pots, warriors and int priests, who have MUCH higher AC would gain advantage from tht MORE than the rest (rogues, BP, mages). It&#39;d be almost impossible to kill a decent geared warrior or int priest.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast