Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

The new Super potions (BYE PK)

This is a discussion on The new Super potions (BYE PK) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why are some ppl still whining? GET IT THROUGH YOU THEY REMOVED THE 1440 POTS so stop spamming this topic ...
Page: 5

why are some ppl still whining?

GET IT THROUGH YOU

THEY REMOVED THE 1440 POTS

so stop spamming this topic how bad it is... =.="[/b]
    it's okay,stfu everyone,you won and we will take out the pots

it's okay,stfu everyone,you won and we will take out the pots [/b]

its K2 bro, you know what "temporary" means in their language ^^

D0ntLikeAFreak

pff lucky they got removed, still cant understand how k2 could be so retarted to even put them for a while pos

doubt they removed em cause ko4life users spammed forums, probally some id error with the pots, like easly to dupe or something like that :P who knows ^^

serisouly those would have ruined game amazing how k2 people cant see this they probably spent like 5 months coming up with yet another douche bad idea

EEthan

1440 pots would ruin ardream

1440 pots would ruin ardream[/b]
    the whole pvp!!!

Banned

the whole pvp!!![/b]
    +1

i dont know if they realize this. but not that many people will buy the pots cuz alot of people will just quit. i know it persuaded me to almost quit until they took it out, and we were about to buy platinum premium to hardcore to 80 in 1 month from 76.5... if these are implemented back in, im gone and so are a lot of english players, and a bunhch of other sensible players. they ruined the pk, which is the only thing half the people are here for.

af424

why are some ppl still whining?

GET IT THROUGH YOU

THEY REMOVED THE 1440 POTS

so stop spamming this topic how bad it is... =.="[/b]
    WE NEED TO LET K2 KNOW WE ARE AGAINST THIS IDEA!!

sell me your account then

for those who wonder about why they came up with the idea:

here is the answer:

they spend too much time playing wow, so they dont even how KO it is like

sexyrexy

anyone actually use the pot to verify if it healed 1440.. because it looks like a 720 pot to me and just k2 cant type anything correctly just look at everyone thing else

I feel sorry for those that never played the original KO, and those too dumb to understand.

1440 HP pots would bring back to old KO times, where 1 full healer would be fine for a party, now strong parties need 2-3 seriously especially with the Platinum Premium where lvl 80 will be the normal. And single target killing would be more important than it is now of course. On Ares at least +1 accessories aren't anything special anymore either. +2 - +3 sure but otherwise the increase dmg is still there, and when everyone being 80, u'll be crying for these pots.

Although I think u should be able to make them and/or maybe buy them from regular stores not just PUS, the price is 10k each I think w/o taxes on it.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I believe these pots should require like lvl 60+ or 70+ just to sympathize with those lvl 59 and below Ardream players, because in that place those pots would be insane.

I feel sorry for those that never played the original KO, and those too dumb to understand.

1440 HP pots would bring back to old KO times, where 1 full healer would be fine for a party, now strong parties need 2-3 seriously especially with the Platinum Premium where lvl 80 will be the normal. And single target killing would be more important than it is now of course. On Ares at least +1 accessories aren't anything special anymore either. +2 - +3 sure but otherwise the increase dmg is still there, and when everyone being 80, u'll be crying for these pots.

Although I think u should be able to make them and/or maybe buy them from regular stores not just PUS, the price is 10k each I think w/o taxes on it.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I believe these pots should require like lvl 60+ or 70+ just to sympathize with those lvl 59 and below Ardream players, because in that place those pots would be insane.[/b]
    yes but think about the newer server. I would stay at 100% hp vs ANYONE here because these pots would be so overpowered.

yes but think about the newer server. I would stay at 100% hp vs ANYONE here because these pots would be so overpowered.[/b]
    Yeah but new server comes in March,just like Ronark
    Akara came when in late November,same with Logos and Girakon came in Summer like Pathos.

u seriously think u can stay at 100% HP vs anyone lvl 80, cuz I bet a really dedicated member could do lvl 80 in 2 months max, and thats just a single person with this Platinum. Maybe even 1 month with the right parties and 2 people playing the account.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast