Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

The new Super potions (BYE PK)

This is a discussion on The new Super potions (BYE PK) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes but think about the newer server. I would stay at 100% hp vs ANYONE here because these pots would ...
Page: 6

yes but think about the newer server. I would stay at 100% hp vs ANYONE here because these pots would be so overpowered.[/b]
    yes in vs, and your oponnent would probably stay full health too :P

but think of it like this, in K2 language there is no such thing as VS. they made it a team based game, and in gangbang vs gangbang with every1 lvl 80, you will still need to be spam healed by your priests even if u have those pots. especially with lots of lvl 80 mages

yes but it would make single targetting parties more effective than just zerg parties.

But 1v1 was never really plausible, each class has their strengths against each other, and has their class counter.

The king. Senior Member

gotchya Nick, understand your point. but what if you had the increased mana potions ?[/b]
    If there was 5k mana pots rofl

Jason269

Lol 1440 Pots, so pathetic.

Rogues wouldnt need to minor, warriors won't die, tank priests won't die, probely won't be able to drop paper mages HP. ^^ And for Ardream, LOL, 3k HP Max? 2 Pots = Full HP? lol?

Stupid idea.

The new Health Potions have been temporarily removed from the game at this time. The new Magic Potions will remain in the Power Up Store however.

Please know that we do read these forums and that destructive or extremely negative comments will not help the situation and can lead to your forum account being terminated. The feedback forums are for constructive feedback that can help us improve Knight Online for the entire community.

If you disagree with a decision that has been made, you are more than welcome to post your concern for us to read but again, destructive comments will only be deleted and you will be warned.

Thank you for your feedback, and know that the Knight Online Team will meet to discuss your concerns. Take care.
    They have only been removed temporarily, they are going to bring them back, looks like you didnt succeed at all.[/b]
    just like how "delete char" "select char" is only temporarily disabled huh?

good... 1440 will ruin minor heal

Banned

lol guys... k2 sais temporary... that means that its disabled forever (k2 logic ftw)

Why can't priest make this pot

xanarchistx

lvl 80 priests should be able to make em

wildcatalley

i think the blizzard guy was onto something when he said for once they had power when they requested to get rid of the pus hp pots

i think it would be in k2's best interest to poll users as to what changes they would like to see and which ones people would obviously oppose to make sure they dont make mistakes like this again

let the palyers know before changes are made...for whoever runs this game these days

515saint

Question

Why can't priest make this pot [/b]

i think thats a cool idea, they should be able to make em, BUT they shouldnt be easy to make and expensive to sell, so they dont once again flood the market

japo

They removed those pots [/b]
    but some people bought 1440 pots, now dupe it ^^

760 hp pots in PUS maybe... but 1440 will destroy game lol

Banned

but some people bought 1440 pots, now dupe it ^^

760 hp pots in PUS maybe... but 1440 will destroy game lol[/b]
    removed temporary.

i wont buy 1440 pots,they are for noobs that cant pk whit out them.

toniskuusk

yea, they're not THAT stupid[/b]
    who knows ?

Jason269

Nice Sig Viplala^ lmfao

Banned

if i were u i'd save them and sell them after a while for like 100m since they will be soo rare xD

edit:i heard u cant trade or sell them so nvm :X[/b]
    reapers droped them long time ago =(

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast